#2 2008-08-12 07:00:56

Does it fart?

#3 2008-08-12 09:46:59

Written in icing:

"Condolences on your stillbirth"

#4 2008-08-12 10:47:49

http://michellecakes.co.uk/img/port/large/wedding_flying.jpg

If this had been my wedding cake I'd have killed myself.

#5 2008-08-12 11:18:16

I bet they taste like crap.

I bet if you actually try to slice into them and eat some fucking cake, the people around you freak out like you're pissing on the Mona LIsa.

You know what?  I've seen the Mona Lisa and it sucks.  Fuck the Mona God Damned Lisa.

#6 2008-08-12 11:56:55

jesusluvspegging wrote:

I bet if you actually try to slice into them and eat some fucking cake, the people around you freak out like you're pissing on the Mona LIsa.

You know what?  I've seen the Mona Lisa and it sucks.  Fuck the Mona God Damned Lisa.

It looks like rolled fondant, which isn't bad. It's just very soft candy.

I did web design for a pastry chef, and I used to get occasion cakes/chocolate dipped strawberry fuckups/other desserts for free. I used to also sell pot to the chef and her husband, and Mr. Sofie would get all stoned out of his mind and call this chick while he had the munchies, and order a cake for whatever wack-assed holiday it was that day. Today is Middle Child Day. I can just picture the cake the baby cake lady would make. It would have a 3-D Jan Brady on it.

Too bad I stopped selling weed, and her site is done. We miss those desserts.

#7 2008-08-12 11:58:59

karenw wrote:

Does it fart?

The baby kinda looks like it's in mid-fart.

#8 2008-08-12 12:03:38

sofaking wrote:

whatever wack-assed holiday it was that day. Today is Middle Child Day.

Oh you Jews and your festivals!

#9 2008-08-12 12:18:55

Scotty wrote:

sofaking wrote:

whatever wack-assed holiday it was that day. Today is Middle Child Day.

Oh you Jews and your festivals!

I see you pussied out and didn't kill yourself last night after all!

I'm glad.  You pussy.

#10 2008-08-12 12:24:25

sofaking wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

It looks like rolled fondant, which isn't bad. It's just very soft candy.

I did web design for a pastry chef, and I used to get occasion cakes/chocolate dipped strawberry fuckups/other desserts for free. I used to also sell pot to the chef and her husband, and Mr. Sofie would get all stoned out of his mind and call this chick while he had the munchies, and order a cake for whatever wack-assed holiday it was that day. Today is Middle Child Day. I can just picture the cake the baby cake lady would make. It would have a 3-D Jan Brady on it.

Too bad I stopped selling weed, and her site is done. We miss those desserts.

We all still know you slang dope, at least to your core customers.

No need for the disclaimer.

#11 2008-08-12 12:32:05

George Orr wrote:

I'm glad.  You pussy.

RT told me it gets better.

*EDIT*  But today isn't much better than yesterday so I might give it another go.

Last edited by Scotty (2008-08-12 12:32:53)

#12 2008-08-12 13:35:26

Scotty wrote:

George Orr wrote:

I'm glad.  You pussy.

RT told me it gets better.

*EDIT*  But today isn't much better than yesterday so I might give it another go.

Wait till Sunday, when all the decent people are in church.

#13 2008-08-12 13:44:48

This site is fun to peruse.

Contains much frosted awfulness:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/woodielk/preggocensored.jpg

#14 2008-08-13 02:43:53

The censored version is just not the same:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/72_pushri7.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#16 2008-08-13 03:26:11

High-Street’s Official Dildo Dealer wrote:

Too bad I stopped selling weed…

Sofie, you can’t just casually drop a bomb like that and let it go.  Having an online sex shop will help preserve the free spirit image I have of you, but you lost a bit of your edginess.

#17 2008-08-13 11:07:40

fnord wrote:

Sofie, you can’t just casually drop a bomb like that and let it go.  Having an online sex shop will help preserve the free spirit image I have of you, but you lost a bit of your edginess.

I still smoke it, if that helps. 

I only sold it because that was the only way I could bring in enough money to keep up my standard of living when I was too sick to help out with the business.

And those who know me IRL (and can see the comments on mah MySpace) can vouch for the fact that Vegas stoners everywhere are crying over my latest career decision.

#18 2008-08-13 11:49:57

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Wait until you cut into them and find they are filled with sugar bones and gummy worm bellies. Mmmmm.

#19 2008-08-13 12:24:08

sofaking wrote:

fnord wrote:

I still smoke it, if that helps. 

I only sold it because that was the only way I could bring in enough money to keep up my standard of living when I was too sick to help out with the business.

And those who know me IRL (and can see the comments on mah MySpace) can vouch for the fact that Vegas stoners everywhere are crying over my latest career decision.

Frankly, Weeds just hasn't been as good since they left Agrestic anyway.

#20 2008-08-13 12:35:23

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Wait until you cut into them and find they are filled with sugar bones and gummy worm bellies. Mmmmm.

That would be completely awesome.

Board footer

cruelery.com