#1 2008-08-13 15:16:45

I figured he'd have found this before the end of the day.

#2 2008-08-13 16:17:02

And that's why they like to dance.

#3 2008-08-13 18:31:30

Both the Roman Empire and the Roman Church as a matter of policy worked to eliminate tribal identification in Europe.  I’m sure the process of detribalization was painful for our ancestors, but we have benefited enormously from a policy that was meant to destroy opposition leadership structures.

I’m descended from people who did terrible things to large numbers of people, dig great things that benefited their societies, and from people who suffered terrible tragedies in their lives.  I’m not owed reparations for the bad things some of my ancestors experienced, nor am I in any way guilty for genocides, rapes, enslavement and other atrocities committed by other ancestors.  It’s long overdue for negroes to stop whining about shit that happened to people long dead, expecting handouts and using ancient tragedies as an excuse for their own stupidity and criminality.  Sporting a huge shoulder chip because great great great great grandmother Gombinga was sold as merchandise is unattractive and counterproductive.

#4 2008-08-13 18:44:49

Awesome vid sofie

#5 2008-08-13 19:11:08

No Fnord you and everyone else is in no way accountable for your ancestors tragedies and atrocities. But you are your father's son. And given your strain of the human species history and propensity you should be held very suspect and watched closely by the rest of us.

#6 2008-08-13 19:22:44

orangeplus wrote:

Awesome vid sofie

Thanks.

It's embarrassing how much I used to love Soul Train.

I still dance around my house like I'm in the Soul Train Line.

#7 2008-08-13 20:30:19

fnord wrote:

Both the Roman Empire and the Roman Church as a matter of policy worked to eliminate tribal identification in Europe.  I’m sure the process of detribalization was painful for our ancestors, but we have benefited enormously from a policy that was meant to destroy opposition leadership structures.

Bullshit.  Both bodies terrorized and destroyed cultures to everyones loss.

#8 2008-08-13 20:34:22

sofaking wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

Awesome vid sofie

Thanks.

It's embarrassing how much I used to love Soul Train.

I still dance around my house like I'm in the Soul Train Line.

We're gonna have a funky good time!

#9 2008-08-13 22:00:31

Did you notice that all the white girls had were big tits?

#10 2008-08-14 14:54:57

shagnasty wrote:

Did you notice that all the white girls had were big tits?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Board footer

cruelery.com