#1 2007-10-22 00:47:55

I will not even pretend to know a single song or album name from his entire career:

Kid Rock was arrested early Sunday after a brawl at a restaurant and spent about 12 hours in jail before being released, police said. Kid Rock and his entourage were involved in a brawl at an Atlanta restaurant early Sunday morning. The musician stopped at the Waffle House restaurant shortly after 5 a.m. after his performance at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, authorities said.

"He and five members of his entourage were involved in a fight with a male customer inside the Waffle House," said Mekka Parish, a spokeswoman for the DeKalb County Police Department.

"It escalated to a physical altercation between Kid Rock and that male customer and moved outside to the parking lot," she said. At some point the customer punched out a restaurant window, she said. Kid Rock left in his tour bus and was stopped by police about a mile from the restaurant, Parish said. The musician and five members of his entourage were taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of simple battery. (source)

They could obviously tell it was his bus because it was painted in primer. Next week, Britney will top him by taking the 'drive-thru' sign at a Taco Bell too literally.

http://www.xmere.com/forums/uploads/post_images/magbrady.jpg
No, the owner of this vehicle has no concept of irony, whatsoever.
It's occasionally parked near the exit, where I intend to someday ram it.

Last edited by pALEPHx (2007-10-22 00:48:23)

#2 2007-10-22 12:10:55

I got thrown out of a Waffle House one time, and I thought THAT was shameful...

#3 2007-10-22 12:37:49

jesusluvspegging wrote:

How drunk do you have to be to get thrown out of a Waffle House?

#4 2007-10-22 12:48:32

headkicker_girl wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

How drunk do you have to be to get thrown out of a Waffle House?

Drunk enough that you're talking too loud about inappropriate things, but not so drunk that you can't remember the incident.

I'd been at a party in the ghettos around Atlanta (the house we were at had deadbolts on all the INTERIOR doors, which I thought odd) and had been deeply imbibing of the Bourbon Whiskey in an attempt to ignore the oppressive, wet heat of the evening.  We found ourselves at a WaHo and I was thrown out for saying "fuck" a little too loud while talking about the bastard my little sister was dating at the time.

I was a bit surprised by the whole incident.  I mean, 3:30 in the morning in a Waffle House on the edge of a ruined industrial section of town and the little security dude takes exception to the f-word?

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2007-10-22 12:49:18)

#6 2007-10-22 18:16:16

Bigcat wrote:

Gotta have the mug shot

Weird. Either his nose is getting shorter or his chin is getting longer. He's a Mighty Methin' Power Ranger.

WaHoes are uncommon above the Mason-Dixon line, or so it seems. I think the rest of us can relate with tales of Denny's, White Castles, and nameless Greek diners in equally swank nabes. Those of us who can remember the hours between 2 and 6am, that is. I guess merely having a security guard of any kind in an eatery should be enough of a tip-off. Good times, good times...

Board footer

cruelery.com