#2 2007-10-22 06:05:52

This is where many fundy weirdoes come from.  They see “demons” when they are fucked up and latch on to an even worse trip to cope with their mental issues.

#3 2007-10-22 16:43:11

It is understandable Fnord, coping with the issues inside the mind often seems like the rougher road to travel down.

"You bend so you don’t break, you give and you give, but you can’t take, Jeliza-Rose"

-Tideland

Terry Gilliam's 2006 adaption of the novel probes such subjects. I just saw it Friday and highly reccomend it on a big plasma screen. The Dude (Jeff Bridges) procreates in his arguably most poignant, certainly most pungent, if  slightly restrained role yet.

http://i22.tinypic.com/r1ltmh.jpg

Last edited by Johnny Rotten (2007-10-22 16:48:40)

#4 2007-10-22 16:44:17

I liked their link to recommended drug testing supplies. Nothing says "I love and trust you" to a kid like asking him to pee in a cup. As for the first account when I viewed the list, he's clearly not that warped from it yet, and was more likely to be tripping off the Tylenol PMs. That happened to me once on half a pack of Nyquil liqui-gels (which were not taken for that expressed purpose, just so we're clear).

#5 2007-10-22 23:34:51

My experiences with meth never kept me up for days on end. The longest i stayed up was for 24 hours, and the 6 months i was using i never hallucinated.

Yeah, well, you're obviously not doing it right, Dingle-Berry.  If you're not snorting at least a gram a day . . .

"It's not the side-effects of the cocaine . . ."

Board footer

cruelery.com