• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » God is actually the direct cause of every abortion on earth

#2 2007-10-22 07:25:30

I've been worshiping milk jugs for years.....

#3 2007-10-22 17:03:05

Why don't you just call them titties, like the rest of us, Xreg?

To the premise of God's Least Favorite Children, I have to say, it seems rather coolly logical for the usual fundie tripe. If the basic truth is that "God Kills, Maims, Etc.," then it's a foregone conclusion that every possible form of dementia, deformity, and death is part of the divine plan. Only, those who commonly adhere to that route of thinking omit certain kinds of death because they're offended, afraid, or decided some other psalm or passage dictates otherwise.

God also made/allowed the creation of thalidomide, IEDs, and Ashlee Simpson. He is cruel, indeed.

#4 2007-10-22 23:41:28

Lurker wrote:

. . . whywontgodhealamputees . . .

I believe that I've just figured out who currently possesses those much-coveted Cruel archives.  Do you intend on posting the entire series?  Let me know when you've tracked down the archive for "Bonsai Kitty."  Mean-while ("I was still thinking . . ."), I'll be in the kitchen mixing up some medicine.  {Smooches}

#5 2007-10-23 06:56:51

Decadence wrote:

Lurker wrote:

. . . whywontgodhealamputees . . .

I believe that I've just figured out who currently possesses those much-coveted Cruel archives.  Do you intend on posting the entire series?  Let me know when you've tracked down the archive for "Bonsai Kitty."  Mean-while ("I was still thinking . . ."), I'll be in the kitchen mixing up some medicine.  {Smooches}

If I had the archives, I'd be selling them....sorry if this is an asshat.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » God is actually the direct cause of every abortion on earth

Board footer

cruelery.com