#1 2007-10-23 19:16:29

"The Great John is substantially more robust than a standard toilet."

http://i24.tinypic.com/sflcpg.jpg

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2007-10-23 19:22:22)

#2 2007-10-23 19:30:42

Taxation should be based on weight...  1 lb of citizen being a taxable unit.

#3 2007-10-23 19:49:14

Back in my shared flop days, I used to calculate each tenant's food bill this way. Never thought of employing the same method to trash collection, water and damage deposit, though.

#4 2007-10-23 20:07:50

You forgot sewage. 

While I may be kidding about the taxation, I think our airlines should treat cattle by the pound instead of the hoof.   Too many times I've been sandwiched between sumos.  What's more worrisome is that they calculate safe weight by number of passengers... woe betide the fat flight.   Fat people at airports scare me worse than clowns. 

Disclaimer: I'm skinny

#5 2007-10-23 22:14:04

opsec wrote:

opsec wrote:

opsec wrote:

Disclaimer: I'm skinny.

So am I. And I eat like a horse.

#6 2007-10-23 22:34:31

OK, I was kidding about whole quote wars thing.  Sheesh... see if I ever recruit you to inspire terror in the user base again.

I stand by my "fat man in the airplane" theory.

#7 2007-10-23 23:31:47

opsec wrote:

You forgot sewage. 

While I may be kidding about the taxation, I think our airlines should treat cattle by the pound instead of the hoof.   Too many times I've been sandwiched between sumos.  What's more worrisome is that they calculate safe weight by number of passengers... woe betide the fat flight.   Fat people at airports scare me worse than clowns. 

Disclaimer: I'm skinny

Un-fair!!!

Some of us are large and muscular, no bounce in my step baby.

My ass and waist fit in the airplane seat just fine, plenty of room to squiggle around - not my problem if you find my shoulders and arms intrusive. 
Funny - I always seem to get both armrests even though I keep my hands in my lap for the first part of the flight to give the other guys a chance

#8 2007-10-23 23:35:03

I think of fatties as insurance against global warming and peak oil.  In the frozen post-apocalypse to come, fatties shall be hunted by teams of men on dogsleds, then rendered for their oil.

"What tune do ye pull to, men?"
"A dead whale or a stove boat!"

#9 2007-10-23 23:37:24

jesusluvspegging wrote:

I think of fatties as insurance against global warming and peak oil.  In the frozen post-apocalypse to come, fatties shall be hunted by teams of men on dogsleds, then rendered for their oil.

Too bad all us non-fatties will die off in the global warming famine, the morbidly obese shall out live us by 1.3 years per 100lbs.

#10 2007-10-23 23:39:29

Emmeran wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Too bad all us non-fatties will die off in the global warming famine, the morbidly obese shall out live us by 1.3 years per 100lbs.

Yes but in the flooding caused by the melting of the ice caps, we can use the fatties as floatation devices.  We strap them together into large rafts, then fish off the edges until things start to freeze over again.

#11 2007-10-23 23:49:39

Emmeran wrote:

No, the morbidly obese will be hunted by the quick and skinny.

Stop editing my EULAs!

#12 2007-10-24 00:14:36

It's such a pain in the ass determing whether or not I should call an asshat on this one or not......  Dirckman was the original poster of this toilets for fat asses website on the now defuct cruel.com....    It hasn't been posted here yet, but if we let this asshat slide someone could post goatse and have a good post...  Just a thought..........  Oh, and by the way...  You're all a bunch of festering wankers.....

#13 2007-10-24 00:29:32

See, I wondered about the 'hat.  I searched here, and if the Cruel archives had been available I'd have searched there and thus avoided the asshatting. 

Perhaps in such grey areas we should move to asshat-by-consensus?

#14 2007-10-24 00:30:35

WankerMan wrote:

Oh, and by the way...  You're all a bunch of festering wankers.....

some of us are cock chockers

durrrrrrr

http://www.anyonefortee.com/Scoring/Pix/turkey_bush.jpg

#15 2007-10-24 00:42:54

Why is it so hard to hold any semblance of respect for fat people?  Whenever I see one I laugh a little inside....

#16 2007-10-24 00:47:07

Why is it so hard to hold any semblance of respect for fat people?  Whenever I see one I laugh a little inside....

Nothing in the Bible says we'll burn in hell for it.

#17 2007-10-24 05:19:09

opsec wrote:

Nothing in the Bible says we'll burn in hell for it.

But you will have your hand cut off if you grab your husband's attacker's balls in order to stop a fight.

Board footer

cruelery.com