#1 2007-10-23 20:58:19

Now this is something I'd not heard of.  Silly me.

A Dolcett Girl is the ultimate human sacrifice and devotion, offering her mind, her body, her life and her will to the animal.  In primitive times she would be the female dominated by the tribe's alpha male, in the modern fantasy-life she offers herself as the ultimate meal, a slave with no inhibitions, and no resistance to being owned property, used without limit, traded, tortured, killed and eaten - to be devoured by her own passion for surrender.

A Dolcett Girl is everything and nothing, she gives all and makes a commitment few others dare think of, she receives all because her owner takes her life over and take all responsibility for her existence until the day she dies.  She has no will, no thought that isn't devoted to her owner's passion and happiness, she is the the final form of slavery, the final form of a devoted employee, the perfect breeder of her owner's seed and she does it all for this lifestyle and for the beast.

http://www.dolcett.estates.co.uk/images/de-girls.png

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2007-10-23 17:59:55)

#2 2007-10-23 18:35:22

It's "Get Your War On" as guest-written by Pauline Réage. White slavery is a lot less degrading when it has its own website.

#3 2007-10-23 18:59:20

White slavery is a lot less degrading when it has its own website.

John Norman made White Slavery chic years ago.

I read a couple of the first books in the Gor series, but in my defense I was about 13.

#4 2007-10-24 02:05:48

Caveat emptor.

This sounds more like a scam for wannabes. And a poorly constructed one at that. Private member supported upscale confidential BDSM getaway club combined with pr0n production of the same events sounds like an incongruous business model to me. I have been exposed to the NY and SF BDSM private club scene (for research purposes only I assure you) and have spent time in discussion with various acquaintances in serious sub/dom roles. At first glance something about these Dolcett folks smells fishier than a Ukrainian pron actress.

But don't let that deter you Whoasailorthen, I can get you an introduction to a very nice and proper English ponyclub run on a private estate.

The funny thing is that while people willing and capable of entering into an all encompassing slave relationship are rare, the general imbalance in the scene is that their are way more submissives than doms. If you can muster the muse to learn to swing the lash competently you will be in demand.

#5 2007-10-24 10:25:15

opsec wrote:

I read a couple of the first books in the Gor series, but in my defense I was about 13.

Sounds like something my uncle would have hidden from his shelves. He had an extensive collection of sci-fi/fantasy (Niven, Asimov, Bradbury, et al.), none of it answering to the descriptions I've found of this more than 25-book ouvre. I think I get the gist of it.

Board footer

cruelery.com