#1 2007-10-23 13:38:39

"It wouldn't surprise me if the next claim was from the Loch Ness monster."

#2 2007-10-23 14:11:03

"Stunning" is not the word I would use for her.

#3 2007-10-23 14:30:29

orangeplus wrote:

"Stunning" is not the word I would use for her.

One can be stunningly ugly, Orangina.

#4 2007-10-24 16:00:42

It gets better, or worse, depending on your point of view.  "Call me Ol' Yeller" might be my new pick up line down at the soup kitchen:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/ … e.php#more

Epstein: 'Call Me Janice'

JEFFREY'S 'GIRL'? Epstein, Cordero (inset)The lawyer for Maximilia Cordero, a young woman who was once a dude, has amended her complaint to include icky new allegations of sexual misconduct between Cordero and former money manager Jeffrey Epstein—or as Cordero knew him, "Janice."
Cordero's attorney and former boyfriend William Unroch might want to start inspecting briefs a bit closer, too. He told Radar this week that his client was never a man but now claims in the suit that Epstein acknowledged her extreme makeover. Read the outrageous, quite possibly apocryphal allegations in the complaint (which also lists Victoria's Secret head Leslie Wexner as a defendant) after the jump ...

• "Wexner 'knowingly allowed' the defendant Epstein to use the glamour of Victoria's Secret to 'harass and trap young models and teenage girl in performing sex acts with defendant Epstein in return for promises of a modeling career with Victoria Secrets.'"

• "On another visit plaintiff told defendant Epstein 'I'm Old Yella' and began barking like a dog. She got on all fours in her lingerie and continued barking. She told defendant Epstein to be careful or she would 'bite him.' When plaintiff calmed down defendant Epstein pushed her head toward his groin seeking a blow job."

• "On a subsequent visit to defendant Epstein Plaintiff complained to the concierge/security staff of defendant Epstein and defendant Nine East 71 Street Corporation stating 'I don't think I should be doing this.' The employee replied 'It's just a massage.' When plaintiff tried to complain it was more than a massage the employee cut her off and said 'It's a special massage. Don't worry. Rome wasn't built in a day.'"

• "After 'licking and sucking plaintiff in her genital area,' Epstein suddenly went into the bathroom and came out several minutes later wearing red lipstick and wearing a matted red wig. He said to plaintiff 'Call me Janice' and again began fondling, sucking, and licking plaintiff's genital area and private parts."

• "[While trying to calm Cordero down] defendant Epstein replied, 'You know we're friends. You should not feel bad. Victoria's Secret is that a lot of the models are transgender. Why do you think they are so tall? Most runway models are, that's why the height and body requirements are so rare.' He again promised plaintiff work with Victoria's Secret if she returned. She refused."

• "Defendant ejaculated into the teenage plaintiff's mouth."

By Neel Shah   10/24/07 2:00 PM

#5 2007-10-24 16:54:21

What's funny is that I really didn't have to change the lyrics much at all:

Jeffrey is a friend,
yeah, I know he's been
a good friend of mine
But lately something's changed
that ain't hard to define
Jeffrey's got himself a vag
and I want to make it mine
And he's watching me with those eyes
And he's lovin' me with that tongue,
I just know it
Yeah 'n' he's bribing me
in my lingerie,
late at night

You know, I wish that I had Jeffrey's job,
I wish that I had Jeffrey's job,
Where can I pound a pussy like that
I play along with the charade,
there doesn't seem to be
a reason to change
You know, I feel so dirty
when they ask for a massage
I wanna tell him that I push poop,
but the point is probably moot
'Cos he's watching me with those eyes
And he's bribin' me with that job,
I just know it
And he's raping me
in the mouth, late at night

#6 2007-10-24 17:27:16

I wanna tell him that I push poop,
but the point is probably moot

You gave me some big-ass LULZ - when will they start to blister?

Board footer

cruelery.com