• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Maybe its just an African thing(Fnord was right?)...

#2 2007-10-24 17:50:56

They realize the natives are closely related to them, so sexual harassment makes sense.  After all, African men had no problem keeping monkeys as sex slaves; this is the origin of AIDS.

#3 2007-10-24 18:00:15

fnord wrote:

They realize the natives are closely related to them, so sexual harassment makes sense.  After all, African men had no problem keeping monkeys as sex slaves; this is the origin of AIDS.

Well you know the Africans blame aids on the World Health Organization and experimental polio vaccines give to Africans.  Having worked for a scientist who was asked to leave his position at the WHO because he was an arrogant asshole who couldn't get along with anyone, I don't doubt it.

#4 2007-10-24 18:03:54

Not to doubt their veracity, but you seriously can't expect them to admit to monkeyfucking.

#5 2007-10-24 18:46:32

opsec wrote:

Not to doubt their veracity, but you seriously can't expect them to admit to monkeyfucking.

I fucked a life form less evolved than a monkey for 20 years.

And now I ain't fucking at all.

There are days when I wonder if I made the right decision.  Then the monkey wannabe does something stupid (like believing a tenth of what my shit-for-brains son says), and I smile and wink at my right hand.  Time to break out the wine.

So yeah, fucking monkeys ain't so rare.  But it ain't worth it neither.

Edit: aww fuck.  Shudda read the article first; "perverted primates" would have made a fine addition to my rant (not to mention a fine name for a band).

Last edited by sissy (2007-10-24 18:50:08)

#6 2007-10-24 19:58:51

Galapagos my ass - now we see where Darwin got his inspiration,  anyway it's good to see that things have carried down across all those millions of generations

#7 2007-10-24 20:03:12

fnord wrote:

That's only because they didn't have sheep like our ancestors did.

http://worldofwonder.net/image1/sheep-tm.jpg

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Maybe its just an African thing(Fnord was right?)...

Board footer

cruelery.com