#1 2007-10-25 15:06:06

prevent me from testifying against you.

"Harris noted that the jury instructions on charges of second-degree assault say that it must be proved that the defendant's actions were not consented to by the victim."

I'm torn between thinking Judge Harris is an asshole and wondering what I could get away with if this line of legal reasoning becomes widespread.

Last edited by DoucheEllington (2007-10-25 15:06:44)

#2 2007-10-25 15:59:03

sadomasochists sometimes like to get beat up.

While this may be true (and hot) it's generally not pursued in the form of trying to drag her out of the car by her weave while down at the local gas station with god and the world looking on.

#3 2007-10-25 17:36:16

Emmeran wrote:

sadomasochists sometimes like to get beat up.

While this may be true (and hot) it's generally not pursued in the form of trying to drag her out of the car by her weave while down at the local gas station with god and the world looking on.

Yeah, I kind of think that scenes like that aren't played out in public areas like gas stations, libraries, etc. because you're just going to get interrupted by some kind of buzzkill. 

There's a vignette in some "Understanding S&M" book depicting a failed scene between a male sub who was trying to get his wife "into" dominating him (he imagined caning, piercing and erotically oriented public humiliation), and his wife, who claimed to be clueless but willing to try.  She tied him to a lamp post in a mall parking lot and "forced" him to try to sell garbage like gum wrappers and used twist ties to people passing by.

Last edited by DoucheEllington (2007-10-25 17:37:09)

#4 2007-10-25 17:45:15

"Damn, we got on Judge Spanky's calendar! We'll never win this!" Next up on the docket: Five women who did not specifically ask to be raped, and one who kinda, sorta, mighta not protested loudly enough whilst being burnt with cigarettes.

Innerestin' vid tho. I knew her gender from the sheets on the bed.

Board footer

cruelery.com