#1 2007-10-25 18:27:43

if you're too lazy/poor to get a costume together, at least humor the rest of us.

-Ceiling Fan
Write "Go Ceilings!" on the front of your shirt. And don't forget to cheer!

-Melted Snow Man
Drench yourself in water and carry around two sticks, a scarf and a carrot.

-Leafblower
Wear a baseball cap with a leaf dangling down in front of your face. When someone asks what you are, blow on the leaf

-White Trash
Wear all white, and attach trash (i.e., milk cartons, paper, candy wrappers) all over yourself. Or step into a white trash bag overflowing with trash.

-God's Gift to Women
Find a box large enough to fit around your body. Cut some holes for your arms and head, and then cover the box with wrapping paper. Add a large bow. Attach a tag that says "TO: Women, FROM: God"

-Quarter Pounder
Carry a quarter and a hammer. If someone asks what your costume is, put the quarter down and pound it with the hammer.

-Nudist on Strike
Dress in normal clothes and carry a sign that says "Nudist on Strike."

-MacGyver
Just carry a Swiss army knife and a roll of duct tape.

-Well Hung
This is obviously for the man who has a large ego and hates to dress up. Wear normal clothing and hang a noose around your neck.

-Pin-Up Girl
For a female only: Pin safety pins onto a solid-colored t-shirt or sweatshirt, forming a large arrow pointing up.

-Generic Costume
Wear all white. Draw a large UPC code on your chest and write "COSTUME" above it.

-Chia Pet
Wrap yourself in duct tape so the sticky part is facing out, then roll around on the lawn.

-Weight Watcher
Carry a small dumbbell. Stare at it intently. Tell everyone you are watching your weight.

-Someone You Can Count On
Wear all black clothes. Cut out big, bright numbers and attach them to your clothes.

-Game Show Contestant
Wear a large, colorful name badge. Keep shouting "I'd like to buy a vowel!", and "I'll take State Capitals for $500, Alex."

-Sleeping Bag
Cut arm and leg holes into a large trash bag and wear it over your body. Paint some "ZZZZZZZZZs" on your forehead and walk around looking sleepy.

-Self-Absorbed
Attach sponges all over your body.

Dress as a man (if you are not one already!) Tape an "E" on chest. "E"-male.

-CD Burner
Just tie a computer CD around your neck and carry a lighter. When someone asks what you are, hold the lighter up to the CD.

-Black Mail
Wear all black, and attach a postage stamp to your chest

-Peter Pan
Great idea for husband who does not want to wear a costume. Attach a pan to the front of his belt. Everyone will ask, "What are you???"

-Refrigerator Magnet
Paint a shoe box black and attach it to your back.

-Mastercard Ad
Wear whatever clothing you choose. Attach a sign to your back that says "Shirt: $30...Jeans: $50...Shoes: $70......Halloween costume that took minimal effort: Priceless.

-Paper Shredder
Carry around several pieces of paper. When someone asks what you are, tear the paper into pieces.

-Pot Head
Find a cooking pot from the kitchen that will fit nicely on your head.

-Magic 8 Ball
Wear all black. Cut a large 8 out of white cloth, cardboard or paper and pin or tape it to your back. When people ask you what you are, tell them "reply hazy, try again," or "cannot predict now." Or tell them to shake you and ask you a question.

-Alicia Keys
Attach several old keys to your shirt, and wrap a dog leash around your neck.

- All That and A Bag of Chips
Attach a small bag of snack chips to the front of your shirt. When people ask, you can say "I'm all that and a bag of chips...."

#2 2007-10-25 15:37:33

Let me add:

Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Rain -

Wear blue shirt and jeans, attach cotton balls to said shirt and jeans, and carry a spray bottle filled with water.  When someone asks you what you are supposed to be, spray them in the face and tell them "I'm Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Rain".

This goes over really well at Halloween parties and with random children knocking at your door.

#3 2007-10-25 17:26:33

I don't think I've done any original costumes since high school. My senior year, I gel'd my hair straight up, stuck hangers into my clothes that pulled them in the same direction. When people asked what I was, I put my arms in the air and one leg in what we now call a "Captain Morgan's" position, then said "I got tired of nouns. This year, I'm a verb. Falling."

#4 2007-10-25 17:41:34

Blackface + all black clothing + shot glass on a string around your neck = "Shot in the dark(y)"

Double helix T-shirt + eye patch + capt's hat w/jolly roger = "Pirate DNA"

#5 2007-10-25 20:17:08

My fav...

What am I now?
http://www.hollywoodteenmovies.com/AnimalGallery1.jpg
I'm a ZIT!

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2007-10-25 20:17:51)

Board footer

cruelery.com