#2 2008-10-14 20:30:38

I'm not surprised....  I think that's pretty typical of the average American voter, they don't know what any of the issues are but vote purely on a candidates level of charisma....  It'd certainly be refreshing if more people would adopt a personal philosophy for themselves rather than just taking pre-made philosophies from their churches, politicians, and other authority figures....

#3 2008-10-14 20:33:49

Howard Stern is still employed?

Huh.

#4 2008-10-14 21:10:15

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Syndicated.

#5 2008-10-14 21:42:40

Baywolfe wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Syndicated.

He's on Sirius/XM...he's not syndicated anymore.

#6 2008-10-14 21:50:11

Baywolfe wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Syndicated.

Nyet, he gave up his syndication. He traded cultural currency for the coin of the realm ( well a few hundred million in folding money anyways). Now he is lucky if Chevy Chase's publicist returns his calls. But not to worry, his exile is almost up.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-10-14 21:50:52)

#7 2008-10-14 21:57:43

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Syndicated.

Nyet, he gave up his syndication. He traded cultural currency for the coin of the realm ( well a few hundred million in folding money anyways). Now he is lucky if Chevy Chase's publicist returns his calls. But not to worry, his exile is almost up.

If I recall correctly most of his payday was in equity options, of course since the market panned out so well I imagine we'll see this bastian of wisdom and intellect back on the public airways sooner rather than later.

I do like the random "man on the street" interviews, not a chance of those being loaded.

and I'm still not convinced he's not Gene Simmons in rather shabby disguise.

Last edited by Emmeran (2008-10-14 21:59:41)

#8 2008-10-14 22:03:39

That's because on a good day Gene Simmons looks like Gene Simmons in a shabby disguise.

#9 2008-10-14 22:41:28

KISS sucks, and has always sucked, and always will suck.

#10 2008-10-14 22:56:15

tojo2000 wrote:

That's because on a good day Gene Simmons looks like Gene Simmons in a shabby disguise.

You'd figure with all his money, he could have afforded a competent plastic surgeon. I have no idea why women pay him any attention at all.

#11 2008-10-14 22:59:38

This is why the writers of the constitution never intended for niggers to have the vote and why they were rightfully considered as being only 3/5ths of a human being.  They are not fully human, and before the advent of PC stupidity, this was recognized by all White people both liberal and conservative.

#12 2008-10-14 23:05:27

fnord wrote:

This is why the writers of the constitution never intended for niggers to have the vote and why they were rightfully considered as being only 3/5ths of a human being.  They are not fully human, and before the advent of PC stupidity, this was recognized by all White people both liberal and conservative.

On top of reminding you that you're an asshole, allow me to remind you what the white voters are doing this season:

#13 2008-10-14 23:09:38

I thought that was a rather modern concept Fnord. A concept that was adopted as a  loophole to bullwark against the rising tide of  propaganda from those that would use the bible to call for abolution. Paul may have called for slaves to obey their masters but he was actually mudding the waters when he said that their was no spiritual difference between freemen and slaves.

#14 2008-10-14 23:25:57

tojo2000 wrote:

fnord wrote:

On top of reminding you that you're an asshole, allow me to remind you what the white voters are doing this season:

Niggers as a group are retards, the exceptions are usually light skinned individuals with a great deal of Caucasian, or less frequently, Asian admixture.  The average nigger IQ is 85 points, which is borderline retarded.  Being that this is an average, many niggers have IQs below 85; the average IQ of racially pure niggers from Africa is 70.  The White retard in the video you posted isn’t typical of Caucasians, who have an average IQ of 100.

#15 2008-10-14 23:31:11

fnord wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

fnord wrote:

Niggers as a group are retards, the exceptions are usually light skinned individuals with a great deal of Caucasian, or less frequently, Asian admixture.  The average nigger IQ is 85 points, which is borderline retarded.  Being that this is an average, many niggers have IQs below 85; the average IQ of racially pure niggers from Africa is 70.  The White retard in the video you posted isn’t typical of Caucasians, who have an average IQ of 100.

I don't think I could group all niggers into the retard category, I have learned from experience not to loan them money though....

#16 2008-10-14 23:32:41

Last edited by Dirckman (2008-10-14 23:33:35)

#17 2008-10-14 23:40:48

no shortage of retards

#18 2008-10-15 00:37:02

Dirckman wrote:

I'm not surprised....  I think that's pretty typical of the average American voter, they don't know what any of the issues are but vote purely on a candidates level of charisma....  It'd certainly be refreshing if more people would adopt a personal philosophy for themselves rather than just taking pre-made philosophies from their churches, politicians, and other authority figures....

The funniest thing is that there are very few ties that divide us...  most American voters would like either candidate, if heard their issues were presented separate of the person who came up with them.

#19 2008-10-15 11:16:48

fnord wrote:

Fnord, if you are actually basing your argument on the data in "The Bell Curve," which has been thoroughy debunked, your IQ can't be higher than 85.

#20 2008-10-15 12:21:44

Don't feed trolls. He is already aware of your possible lines of attack and is prepared to frustrate you, being his only goal. He does not want to win the arguement, just to grief you.

Don't feed trolls (unless it's really funny.)

#21 2008-10-15 12:55:47

I've said this before, but we're all trolls here.  If we don't feed each other occasionally then this place will soon be inhabited by nothing but tumbleweeds and ah79807689067890.

#22 2008-10-15 22:36:53

fnord wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

fnord wrote:

In my line of work, 100 is still pretty fucking retarded.

#23 2008-10-15 22:44:00

jesusluvspegging wrote:

I've said this before, but we're all trolls here.  If we don't feed each other occasionally then this place will soon be inhabited by nothing but tumbleweeds and ah79807689067890.

What the fuck?

#24 2008-10-16 00:20:24

ah297900 wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

What the fuck?

ah79807689067890 is this guy who keeps showing up when ever you're not around, Ah Poo. We just assumed you'd met.

Board footer

cruelery.com