#2 2008-10-20 17:32:21

Crikey.  They *all* look like guys.

#3 2008-10-20 17:52:59

That won't help the city's convention business at all.

#4 2008-10-20 17:54:40

I was saddened to see Zookeeper's mom in there.
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/242_zoosmom.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#5 2008-10-20 17:58:35

Day-um. I was gonna pick out the men, but you're right, Sailor Moon, it's a tough call. I'm pretty sure that #4 is packing, but then I get confused. I'm reasonably sure the other guy is either #6 or #9 but can't make up my mind.

#6 2008-10-20 19:05:55

Aladdin’s mom?

http://i38.tinypic.com/1zvbxgm.jpg

#7 2008-10-21 10:21:46

10% trannies is kind of low for the convention business. Most of those cheap bastards just want a quick suck off in the mens room so they can get back to the ESPN in the sports bar.

#8 2008-10-21 14:09:18

fnord wrote:

Aladdin’s mom?

http://i38.tinypic.com/1zvbxgm.jpg

She's definitely somebody's mom. I just can't figure out who she reminds me of.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/415_black_lady.jpg

#9 2008-10-22 01:14:41

Shit a brick. Just how would paying for sex with most of those sad creatures be in any way preferable to simply jacking off?

#10 2008-10-22 01:20:45

You guys better quit talking about Wilburs mom.

He'll throw that fucking fry gravy shit on you. I kid you not!

#11 2008-10-22 01:44:47

ptah13 wrote:

Come on. That's old Mrs.Cuntlicker we're discussing here.

#12 2008-10-22 01:53:19

icangetyouatoe wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

Come on. That's old Mrs.Cuntlicker we're discussing here.

They always said, "ya betta nah fuck wit ol' miss Cuntlicka".

I never quite grasped the depth of that statement until just now.

Thanks toe....

#13 2008-10-22 02:13:13

icangetyouaPtah13 wrote:

Some damned shit about my moms.

Come on, you guys. Just because I'm guilty of unAmerican activities doesn't give you licence to be rude about my mom. She's a very sweet lady who bakes a mean apple pie and can converse politely on many topics in several languages. Furthermore, the family name is relative to either gender or proclivity. Sure, her name is Mrs. Cuntlicker now, since she ran off with the leader of the Dunbar Heights Wymmyn's Sexual Exploration Workshop, but before that she was Mrs. Cocksucker, like my grandmother before her. That's the way the names run in my neck of the woods. If the two of you were part of the family, we'd no doubt call you "the banana brothers."

#14 2008-10-22 04:34:34

They call me... Tater Salad...

http://www.ircsheriff.org/nwDocsFolder/0XN0FDV6.MUG

Last edited by sierrabravo (2008-10-22 04:35:01)

#15 2008-10-22 09:14:05

sigmoid freud wrote:

Shit a brick. Just how would paying for sex with most of those sad creatures be in any way preferable to simply jacking off?

Maybe their hotel doesn't have high-speed internet?

#18 2008-10-22 12:15:35

Aren't these the type of people that would have to pay someone themselves to have sex?

#19 2008-10-22 12:27:48

fortinbras wrote:

Aren't these the type of people that would have to pay someone themselves to have sex?

Apparently not.

Which is pretty fucking shocking.

#20 2008-10-22 12:38:38

Roger_That wrote:

http://images.chattanoogan.com/photo_images/gallery_27571.jpg

I could swear I just conferenced with this old fossil about her granddaughter/foster daughter last week.

#21 2008-10-22 16:25:32

sigmoid freud wrote:

For every one of them, there are ten others more toothless, dissipated, and crack-addled.

#22 2008-10-22 18:02:55

sigmoid freud wrote:

That's exactly what I don't understand about the trade. I can't see how some of these "girls" make it. I wouldn't accept money from THEM for sex, let alone pay and I'm not picky.

Don't get me wrong, high quality call girls, I am sure, do very well for themselves and deserve it but Holy Fucking Ugly!!

#23 2008-10-22 18:52:01

sigmoid freud wrote:

I was wondering that same thing myself, then just figured that it was one of those things you have to have a penis to understand.

#24 2008-10-22 18:54:32

headkicker_girl wrote:

sigmoid freud wrote:

I was wondering that same thing myself, then just figured that it was one of those things you have to have a penis to understand.

My penis doesn't speak that moon language.

#25 2008-10-22 18:57:00

tojo2000 wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

sigmoid freud wrote:

My penis doesn't speak that moon language.

Ditto.

#26 2008-10-22 19:39:33

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

I could swear I just conferenced with this old fossil about her granddaughter/foster daughter last week.

Grandmother? She's 34.

#27 2008-10-22 20:30:26

It wont be long now before these people are accosted by saints bearing cigarettes and cash for booze if these nice people would only hop in the shaggin' wagon and go vote!

God bless America!

#28 2008-10-22 20:44:39

ptah13 wrote:

It wont be long now before these people are accosted by saints bearing cigarettes and cash for booze if these nice people would only hop in the shaggin' wagon and go vote!

God bless America!

Goodness, yes.  Ptah, why don't you educate us all with a list of all the presidential elections down through history that have been tipped by the Bum Vote?

Or if that's too much work for ya, you could just list the ones from the 20th Century; that's fine.

#29 2008-10-23 01:02:32

George Orr wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

God bless America!

Goodness, yes.  Ptah, why don't you educate us all with a list of all the presidential elections down through history that have been tipped by the Bum Vote?

Or if that's too much work for ya, you could just list the ones from the 20th Century; that's fine.

George, allow me a more local example. Beware any friendly clipboard bearers cloaked in the color of sunrise.

AROUND THE NATION; Oregon Commune Stops Recruiting the Homeless

An Indian guru's disciples have stopped recruiting homeless people to live in their commune, but they denied today that the halt was timed to coincide with a deadline for voter registration.

''The only people having those thoughts are the politicians,'' said Ma Prem Sunshine, speaking for the commune, founded by followers of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh.

She said the commune had no more room to accommodate additional newcomers.

Wednesday was the deadline for the 20-day state residency requirement for voter registration.

Disclaimer: I once moved into the just vacated home of a group of friends who had moved west enmass to proclaimed paradise, but I myself have never looked good in orange. A year before they had been to the font and returned to us, um, rather changed.  In the 26 room, slate roofed, stone walled, but slowly crumbling  manor we had assumed their lease of, they left behind strange saffron decor and giant orange velour people puddle couches in the ballroom. Fortunately for us they also left behind their extacy, (note to feds, it was legal back then) and nitrous connections, being the friendly if strange fiends that they were.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_osho_drive_by.jpg

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-10-23 01:06:09)

#30 2008-10-23 01:35:39

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Disclaimer: I once moved into the just vacated home of a group of friends who had moved west enmass to proclaimed paradise, but I myself have never looked good in orange. A year before they had been to the font and returned to us, um, rather changed.  In the 26 room, slate roofed, stone walled, but slowly crumbling  manor we had assumed their lease of, they left behind strange saffron decor and giant orange velour people puddle couches in the ballroom. Fortunately for us they also left behind their extacy, (note to feds, it was legal back then) and nitrous connections, being the friendly if strange fiends that they were.

Interesting photos: one of my dearest friends was a member of that group and lived on the ranch. I didn't meet him until many years after the fact, but he speaks of that time quite fondly. I catered his wedding to his partner of 17 years last weekend.

#31 2008-10-23 02:48:33

Taint wrote:

Interesting photos: one of my dearest friends was a member of that group and lived on the ranch. I didn't meet him until many years after the fact, but he speaks of that time quite fondly. I catered his wedding to his partner of 17 years last weekend.

Yeah, it was all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

Feelings after the fall: former Rajneeshpuram Commune members' perceptions of and affiliation with the Rajneeshee movement

Now this looks interesting. Like finding the crate containing the Lost Ark of the Covenent hidden away in some anonymous government wharehouse.

Guide to the Rajneesh Artifacts and Ephemera Collection
1981 to 2004

Series I:  Artifacts
Container(s)   Description                        Dates

Box

11 Box of three condoms, packets of lubricating jelly, packet of latex gloves, and brochure, “AIDS will kill two thirds of the world’s population” printed by the Rajneesh Medical Corporation, P.O. Box 8 Rajneeshpuram, Or 97741. 

11a Box of three condoms, packets of lubricating jelly, 4 packets of latex gloves, and brochure, “AIDS will kill two thirds of the world’s population” printed by the Rajneesh Medical Corporation, P.O. Box 8 Rajneeshpuram, Or 97741. 

13 Silver coins (2). On obverse of each: Silver Trade Unit, One Troy Ounce, .999 Fine Silver. On face: 1) “Bye Bye Bhagwan,” October 28, 1985. Picture of earth, with outline of Oregon, moon and stars in background. Bhagwan on flying carpet, waving good- bye to Oregon. 2) "Antelope Bagged the Bhagwan," October 1985. Shining sun in the background, Bhagwan bending over and an antelope poking him in the rear-end. 1985

3 Mauve Totes nylon raincoat for sale at the Rajneeshpuram Devarteerth Shopping Mall 
4 Gray T-shirt “Nuke the Guru” (4 shirts) 
5 White T-shirt “Bhagwan Busters” 
6 Meditation pillow, pink 
7 Meditation pillow, faded pink   

8 “Bullet necklace” made up of bullets, beads, and a button that says “Descendant, Oregon Pioneers, Bosswhan” and a photograph of an unidentified pioneer. This “necklace” was made to mock the mala necklace worn by the sannyasins 

9 Buttons: “Descendant Oregon Pioneers (3); “I’m Voting Nov 6th Rajneeshpuram Precinct 19” (1) 

15 Small plastic container of eye shadow with the word “Rajneesh” and the Rajneesh logo of two doves on lid. Purchased by the donor at a boutique at the Devateerth Mall at Rajneeshpuram.

16 Mala with wood beads and medallion with photograph of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh’s face

17 Watch called “The Lady Osho,” commercially available (wrist watch is heavily jeweled with rhinestones, modeled after the elaborate watches worn by Bhagwan) 2002

18 Decoupaged black and white photograph of Bhagwan sipping a cup of tea

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_rajneeshathisbest.jpg

#32 2008-10-23 22:50:38

icangetyouatoe wrote:

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

Grandmother? She's 34.

When Dad starts fuckin' you when yer twelve, and nails yer daughter when she's twelve, well, 34 is suddenly old enough to have a granddaughter in the fifth fuckin' grade.  And, yes, I have seen a situation where CPS seized a child from a crack-dissipated mommy and placed it with her parents, apparently unaware that the kid was now living with Grampa Dad.

#33 2008-10-23 23:11:52

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

13 Silver coins (2). On obverse of each: Silver Trade Unit, One Troy Ounce, .999 Fine Silver. On face: 1) “Bye Bye Bhagwan,” October 28, 1985. Picture of earth, with outline of Oregon, moon and stars in background. Bhagwan on flying carpet, waving good- bye to Oregon. 2) "Antelope Bagged the Bhagwan," October 1985. Shining sun in the background, Bhagwan bending over and an antelope poking him in the rear-end. 1985

I recall that there was a bumper sticker around Lakeview that said "Season's open. Bagwan today."

Only this bunch could leap from Chattanooga TN to Lakeview OR in a single thread.

Board footer

cruelery.com