#51 2008-11-25 01:16:00

feisty wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

feisty wrote:

Just goes to show that having wads of cash will do one of two things:  1)  Fill you with "liberal guilt;" or 2)  Make you a stingy, money obsessed scrooge willing to vote someone into the most important office in the land who is incapable of discerning the difference between a country and a continent.

No offense, Scotty my dear.  You know I love you.

Thank you Feisty, that's one of the wisest things I've seen posted here on High Street....  Somehow the American people have to learn to stop listening to the extremely vocal douchebags on both the left and the right.....  I doubt I live to see the day that ever happens, but I've always been an optimist....

Keep dreamin', sugar.  God hates perfect societies.  Look what he did to Atlantis.

I visited Mesa Verde last month and spent a day walking amongst the cliff dwellings of the ancient Pueblo people...  I spent a good deal of time in awe of the their egalitarian society....  To be honest I thought of how idyllic it would be to be living in a society of equals hanging out naked and living off of the land....  Something about their lifestyle seemed so perfect, peaceful and serene....  My philosophy quickly changed when taking the twisty road out of the park though..  I got stuck behind a piece of shit worthless car being driven by a piece of shit worthless person going fifteen miles an hour under the speed limit....  After about five miles of their bullshit I found myself screaming "Move it motherfucker!!" repeatedly at the top of my lungs....  I commenced with all of the typical road rage moves and finally flew past them on a blind corner risking my own life in the process.....  What I learned from that experience is that in every society you have people who can handle situations and succeed and other people who fail to make the grade....  The people who fail to make the grade do nothing more than impede progress, frustrate, and piss off those wanting to get ahead....

#52 2008-11-25 01:32:23

Dirckman wrote:

feisty wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

Thank you Feisty, that's one of the wisest things I've seen posted here on High Street....  Somehow the American people have to learn to stop listening to the extremely vocal douchebags on both the left and the right.....  I doubt I live to see the day that ever happens, but I've always been an optimist....

Keep dreamin', sugar.  God hates perfect societies.  Look what he did to Atlantis.

I visited Mesa Verde last month and spent a day walking amongst the cliff dwellings of the ancient Pueblo people...  I spent a good deal of time in awe of the their egalitarian society....  To be honest I thought of how idyllic it would be to be living in a society of equals hanging out naked and living off of the land....  Something about their lifestyle seemed so perfect, peaceful and serene....  My philosophy quickly changed when taking the twisty road out of the park though..  I got stuck behind a piece of shit worthless car being driven by a piece of shit worthless person going fifteen miles an hour under the speed limit....  After about five miles of their bullshit I found myself screaming "Move it motherfucker!!" repeatedly at the top of my lungs....  I commenced with all of the typical road rage moves and finally flew past them on a blind corner risking my own life in the process.....  What I learned from that experience is that in every society you have people who can handle situations and succeed and other people who fail to make the grade....  The people who fail to make the grade do nothing more than impede progress, frustrate, and piss off those wanting to get ahead....

I hope you're rich for the rest of your life, Dirckface, because if you ever find yourself without money you'll be in prison quicker than you can say, "I'm your bitch, Bubba."  That is, unless you're just full of shit and you like your "winner take all" mythology as long as you're falling ass-backwards into money and pussy.

#53 2008-11-25 05:31:46

ah297900 wrote:

I think the only people with unrealistic, messianic expectations are conservatives--that way, no matter what happens, Obama will be a disappointment. I just like him because he's thoughtful and an inspiring speaker (of complete sentences). So far, he's still on target.

So Farrakan is a conservative?

#54 2008-11-25 08:38:30

fortinbras wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

I think the only people with unrealistic, messianic expectations are conservatives--that way, no matter what happens, Obama will be a disappointment. I just like him because he's thoughtful and an inspiring speaker (of complete sentences). So far, he's still on target.

Farrakhan is just a man with an opinion.

And yes, The Nation of Islam tends to be quite conservative in its views.

Eduacation...it's a good thing.

#55 2008-11-25 08:49:50

headkicker_girl wrote:

fortinbras wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

Wow...I hope you are joking.  I'd hate to spell out the differences between Radicalism and Conservatism for you.

#56 2008-11-25 08:59:24

fortinbras wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

fortinbras wrote:

Wow...I hope you are joking.  I'd hate to spell out the differences between Radicalism and Conservatism for you.

In the Bush administration they were the same thing.  Why should the Nation of Islam be held to a higher standard?

#57 2008-11-25 09:24:20

https://cruelery.com/uploads/30_louis_eugene_walcott-lp00.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#58 2008-11-25 09:26:07

headkicker_girl wrote:

fortinbras wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

In the Bush administration they were the same thing.  Why should the Nation of Islam be held to a higher standard?

Your statement is so insanely stupid and uninformed, I seriously have no clue where to begin to spell out the obvious to you on how radical the Nation of Islam is.  The only thing conservatives and the Nation of Islam do have in common is a repetitive and annoying devotion to mentioning God and religion in every possible quote about their beliefs.  As an atheist the God part means absolutely nothing to me other then the occasional quote to piss off flaming liberals.  Otherwise fuck Jesus, he probably didn't exist in the first place.  Fuck the warlord and murderer Muhammad.  Fuck the first Buddha, Siddhartha Gautama for creating a religious and moral group that has only generated money for those who open temples for people to find their inner self, although one has to praise its innovation in the sense of keeping something in the monastery with almost no material goods and very little and low cost food, what a great way to ensure the feeling of sacrifice and self awareness.  Fuck Hinduism and their caste system.  And fuck Moses and his many animal sacrifices.

#59 2008-11-25 09:43:49

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

#60 2008-11-25 12:36:10

fortinbras wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

fortinbras wrote:

Your statement is so insanely stupid and uninformed, I seriously have no clue where to begin to spell out the obvious to you on how radical the Nation of Islam is.  The only thing conservatives and the Nation of Islam do have in common is a repetitive and annoying devotion to mentioning God and religion in every possible quote about their beliefs.  As an atheist the God part means absolutely nothing to me other then the occasional quote to piss off flaming liberals.  Otherwise fuck Jesus, he probably didn't exist in the first place.  Fuck the warlord and murderer Muhammad.  Fuck the first Buddha, Siddhartha Gautama for creating a religious and moral group that has only generated money for those who open temples for people to find their inner self, although one has to praise its innovation in the sense of keeping something in the monastery with almost no material goods and very little and low cost food, what a great way to ensure the feeling of sacrifice and self awareness.  Fuck Hinduism and their caste system.  And fuck Moses and his many animal sacrifices.

Spell it out for me, genius.

#61 2008-11-25 12:44:10

fortinbras wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

fortinbras wrote:

I don't want to get in the middle of a good fight, but Genghis Farrakhan does share some convictions with religious conservatives.  He thinks gays are damned and opposes gay marriage.  He condemns sex outside of marriage.  He believes drinking is sinful.  He is a shameless moralizer.  He is also a fan of second amendment rights for individuals.  There's a lot of good stuff there.

#62 2008-11-25 13:08:42

Fled wrote:

fortinbras wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

I don't want to get in the middle of a good fight, but Genghis Farrakhan does share some convictions with religious conservatives.  He thinks gays are damned and opposes gay marriage.  He condemns sex outside of marriage.  He believes drinking is sinful.  He is a shameless moralizer.  He is also a fan of second amendment rights for individuals.  There's a lot of good stuff there.

Dangit, now done ruint my funnin'.

Also, they are into personal responsibility, against welfare, and support the idea of community investment as a hand up rather than a hand out.  Oh, and they encourage black men to take care of their children and families, and do not advocate violence.

#63 2008-11-25 13:41:41

[color=red]BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH[/red]

#64 2008-11-25 13:48:02

You know, nobody is requiring you to read this thread...

Just sayin'.

#65 2008-11-25 13:57:21

RT's BLAHs are as close as we will get to seeing her ta-tas, so she's flaunting them.  I tried to bury my face in them and nearly broke my nose.

#66 2008-11-25 13:59:50

Fled wrote:

RT's BLAHs are as close as we will get to seeing her ta-tas, so she's flaunting them.  I tried to bury my face in them and nearly broke my nose.

Heh.

I'm just so VERY VERY bored today.  This thread is not helping.

#67 2008-11-25 14:37:45

Roger_That wrote:

Fled wrote:

Heh.

I'm just so VERY VERY bored today.  This thread is not helping.

Forti's talking about getting drilled with a strap-on in another thread...maybe that will help.

#68 2008-11-25 15:54:02

Roger, have you tried imagining Orangeplus naked? Speaking of which, where is he? I haven't seen him online in a few days.

#69 2008-11-25 16:12:27

None of this is helping.  I have 45 minutes until I have a 5 day weekend.

Kill. me. now.

#70 2008-11-25 16:17:02

Roger, how about picking your nose and then running your fingers along your co-workers' keyboards? That should fill a good 10-15 minutes.

#71 2008-11-25 16:17:03

Taint wrote:

Roger, have you tried imagining Orangeplus naked? Speaking of which, where is he? I haven't seen him online in a few days.

I miss his baldelicious evil hawtness.

#72 2008-11-25 19:05:00

Roger_That wrote:

Kill. me. now.

At this point no one is buying and workers have given up. The shameless lack of American worker productivity will surely thrust us deep into a depression.

#73 2008-11-26 01:50:31

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

Kill. me. now.

At this point no one is buying and workers have given up. The shameless lack of American worker productivity will surely thrust us deep into a depression.

Every time you liberals talk like that, an economy fairy somewhere dies.

#74 2008-11-26 07:23:17

tojo2000 wrote:

Every time you liberals talk like that, an economy fairy somewhere dies.

When it kills this one, let us know.  Then we'll stop.

Board footer

cruelery.com