#3 2008-12-28 18:42:34

headkicker_girl wrote:

this guy is awesome

Step back -- that's my Dutch uncle.

#4 2008-12-28 18:43:26

headkicker_girl wrote:

this guy is awesome

My Platt Deutch is sehr schlecht, but does he say he is a sales manager for mens underware and involved in the manufature of tampons?

Besides, after he finishes admiring himself in the mirror you will have diddled yourself and fallen asleep...

#5 2008-12-28 20:08:54

headkicker_girl wrote:

this guy is awesome

I think of men like that the same way I think about drag queens, except they can't ever take the get-up off.

#6 2008-12-30 17:07:00

pALEPHx wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

this guy is awesome

I think of men like that the same way I think about drag queens, except they can't ever take the get-up off.

My 12-year-old says he wants to be this guy...except he said he's lose the tool friends because he "doesn't need and cock blocking."  My kids...they do me proud.

#7 2008-12-30 18:10:40

nextdwarf wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

this guy is awesome

It's a little difficult to tell from the photo angles, but I think this guy is too short for you.  Short man body builders are head cases 99% of the time.

Edit: Now that's funny.  I meant to reply to Headkicker but I send the info about short men to the dwarf.

Last edited by phreddy (2008-12-30 18:12:21)

#8 2008-12-30 18:45:35

phreddy wrote:

nextdwarf wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

this guy is awesome

It's a little difficult to tell from the photo angles, but I think this guy is too short for you.  Short man body builders are head cases 99% of the time.

Edit: Now that's funny.  I meant to reply to Headkicker but I send the info about short men to the dwarf.

Oh, I don't think he's awesome in a sexual way...it was more the eurotrashy attitude and metrosexuality.  I'm in the midwest.  Guys tend to look, dress and act meat-and-potato boring.

#9 2008-12-30 18:57:02

Headkicker wrote:

Oh, I don't think he's awesome in a sexual way...it was more the eurotrashy attitude and metrosexuality.  I'm in the midwest.  Guys tend to look, dress and act meat-and-potato boring.

You should come to California and stick around for a month or more, preferably in the SF Bay Area.  There is so much variety that you could try out a different style every night.  Although in San Francisco proper the competition for the straight males by professional women is pretty stiff.

#10 2008-12-30 19:12:32

phreddy wrote:

Headkicker wrote:

You should come to California and stick around for a month or more, preferably in the SF Bay Area.  There is so much variety that you could try out a different style every night.  Although in San Francisco proper the competition for the straight males by professional women is pretty stiff.

I loved living in San Francisco... halcyon days, and nights!

#11 2008-12-30 19:27:19

Dmtdust wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Headkicker wrote:

I loved living in San Francisco... halcyon days, and nights!

I grew up in the Bay Area, attended three colleges there, and served most of my US Coast Guard duty there.  I spent many late afternoons cruising the bars near the Embarcadero right after the women got off work in the financial district.  The bars on Union Street were pretty good for later in the evening.  It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Board footer

cruelery.com