#1 2009-01-16 00:04:53

Careful going south of the border there, feisty!

#2 2009-01-16 03:41:26

Since its South Carolina, I wonder if they consider "nigger" to be an insult, or just another name for a race.

#3 2009-01-16 20:23:56

$5000.00 or 5 years imprisonment. HOLEEEE FUCK!

#4 2009-01-16 23:19:45

Some closet case Republican isn’t getting enough dick up his ass and is attempting to take his frustrations out on the general populace.

#5 2009-01-16 23:32:52

I think this is awesome. Just imagine the protest possibilities. I think it should be nicknamed the No Fuck ammendment. There should united front style organizations uniting all the various constituencys most affected and their closest allies. The Seamen Cocksucking Freaks will lead hundreds of Sailors, Gays and Assorted Weirdoos which will join the League of Shit-Talking Motherfuckers to form the Million Shit March through the streets of Columbia chanting the Seven Deadly Words. I will make bank on T-shirt sales.

#6 2009-01-17 21:42:00

"1/13/2009  Senate  Referred to Committee on Judiciary SJ-98"

This is the important part, Square.  This bill's going nowhere.

The dirty little secret about legislatures is that EVERY legislator has at least ONE bill that they put up just for show.  There's no plans to do anything about it, say anthing about it, fight for it or anything.  The funny thing is sometimes, it's the most important bill they put out.

Some guy in the NC legislature last summer put out a bill to lower gas prices..back when it was above $4.00 a gallon.  It was a very ambitious bill, but everybody knew it was just for show.  He was trying to keep people's focus off of his DUI.

I wouldn't be surprised a bit if that's what this is.  Especially since even an idiot realizes that this fucking bill would be found unconstitutional the SECOND it made it into a court of law.

Last edited by feisty (2009-01-18 11:03:28)

#7 2009-01-17 21:49:34

I'm safe in S.C.  Last time I went, I even got away with my "Jesus is a Liberal" bumper sticker, because I like shootin' guns (and am kinda good at it.)  As long as I don't bring my liberal propoganda into their homes, they're okay with me.

That, and my family has a long history of involvement in the Daughters/Sons of the Confederacy.  I can trade shop talk with S.C. folks all day.  And I like drinkin'.  And not pronouncing my "g's"

So I fit in quite well. :)

#8 2009-01-18 07:59:05

and Section 16-15-430, disseminating profanity to a minor.

So if you cuss in front of your kids at home, they can report you, or is it only if you utter an obscenity in public?

#9 2009-01-18 12:27:06

feisty wrote:

This bill's going nowhere. . . .

Especially since even an idiot realizes that this fucking bill would be found unconstitutional the SECOND it made it into a court of law.

Yes, yes, Cohen v. California.  Spoilsport.

http://ubqtous.com/assets/img/lennybruce/LBFuck.gif

Lenny Bruce wrote:

If you can't say "fuck," you can't say "fuck the government."

#10 2009-01-18 13:38:59

Square... thanks for posting that old lenny bruce quote.  Hadn't thought about it in years... perfect timing for it too. :)

Board footer

cruelery.com