#1 2009-03-30 12:02:03

https://cruelery.com/img/gotmilk.jpg
~c-licky c-licky~

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2009-03-30 14:32:46

another Glorious Win for science!!!!

#3 2009-03-30 18:44:15

I can just imagine the underwire for that bad boy would rival a suspension bridge. As for the article, the same old theme applies. We can't get to a cure for cancer or the common cold, but we can all have bigger boobs, bigger dicks, more hair on our heads and whiter teeth. Thank you, Science. You certainly have your priorities straight.

#4 2009-03-30 20:11:50

pALEPHx wrote:

... Thank you, Science. You certainly have your priorities straight.

Indeed they do, research that pays off big...

#5 2009-03-30 20:56:24

Wow, this link on the page is even better then the post.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_a … 924063.ece

Those wacky Brits. What is not to like?

#6 2009-03-30 20:59:53

Another reason not to knock up your broad, 'cause I guarantee you're not gonna be able to slap her g-spot as hard as junior will.

#7 2009-03-30 22:26:18

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Another reason not to knock up your broad, 'cause I guarantee you're not gonna be able to slap her g-spot as hard as junior will.

Well should you ever find yourself in such a sorry state of affairs, never be afraid to use your fist. It is about the size of a babies head.

#8 2009-03-30 22:37:25

shagnasty wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

... Thank you, Science. You certainly have your priorities straight.

Indeed they do, research that pays off big...

If disease cures were to be found and made available for purchase the world would shit a collective brick talking about how no one should have to pay for a cancer cure.

No one gives a damn if someone wants to pay for tits.

#9 2009-03-31 00:53:17

Scotty wrote:

No one gives a damn if someone wants to pay for tits.

Hence the difference between elective surgery and urgent care. For tits, you usually have to pay up front (though I've heard of some plastic surgeons allowing it on lay-a-way); cancer, you end up paying for the rest of your life...then your heirs keep paying the hospital bill. I'm sure a cancer "cure" would be competitively priced with years of chemo/radiation or assisted living care.

Same as breaking a hip, I suppose. They can pop a new one in there for you in no time, but I'm a bit prejudiced. My aunt suffered a hip and humerus fracturing fall, got both of them attended to, but they somehow missed the three gigantic tumors in her stomach that killed her a mere three weeks later. Contemporary medical science not only has some screwed up priorities, it occasionally needs to get its head out of its ass.

#10 2009-03-31 08:36:58

Nobody is researching cures any more. Where is the money in a treatment that cures the problem once and for all? All they invent now are medicines to treat the symptoms, so you keep coming back again and again and again.

#11 2009-03-31 11:52:52

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I don't know about you, but nothing gets me in the mood faster than  feeling as big as a house, having what feels like the Hoover Dam just break inside myself, spilling onto the floor, and all the while having lots of hospital employees walking in and out, chit chatting and carrying cups of ice chips. Maybe nothing... except also having a tiny person trying to get through my tender bits from the inside to the outside with a head the size of a bowling ball. Mmm....sexy!

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2009-03-31 11:57:08)

#12 2009-03-31 12:43:56

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Nobody is researching cures any more. Where is the money in a treatment that cures the problem once and for all? All they invent now are medicines to treat the symptoms, so you keep coming back again and again and again.

Bingo.  Being on the anti-establishment side of things I may indeed be biased but in lectures I teach I often use Type II Diabetes as my example for why there will never be a "cure" for diabetes.

The estimated Type II diabetic world population is projected to double by 2030 to over 360 million affected individuals.  These individuals will primarily be found in areas of high consumption of food but poor nutrition, i.e. Western peoples.

I can tell you how to "cure" Type II diabetes right now but the laziness of the U.S. population is such that people don't care about the future and as long as they have a quick fix waiting for them down the road they will continue to abuse their bodies today.

Six small meals a day of even moderately healthy food will all but eliminate your chances of developing Type II diabetes.  Once you develop Tye II you can even "cure" it by the same prevention methods.

However, it doesn't pay to teach people this.  What pays is when you develop Type II diabetes in your early 30's(ten years ago this was strictly a 45+ age group affected) and allopathic medicine can conservatively count on you living to 85, they have 50 years of you paying for pills to look forward to.

They ain't curing anything anytime soon.

#13 2009-03-31 12:45:14

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I don't know about you, but nothing gets me in the mood faster than  feeling as big as a house, having what feels like the Hoover Dam just break inside myself, spilling onto the floor, and all the while having lots of hospital employees walking in and out, chit chatting and carrying cups of ice chips. Maybe nothing... except also having a tiny person trying to get through my tender bits from the inside to the outside with a head the size of a bowling ball. Mmm....sexy!

Toe,

I have told the story here of the women who approached my girlfriend during the initial birth planning and asked her to use vibrators to stimulate her sexually during the birth? Wisely she declined to assist in that capacity, but told her that she could self stimulate to her hearts content. And so it came to pass.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2009-03-31 12:46:15)

#14 2009-03-31 13:14:47

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Which is exactly the point of the article , toe.  Allopathic medicine has convinced you and millions of modern women that pregnancy is a disease to be managed and treated like any ailment of the body.

This has destroyed the ability of most women to be completely part of their birth process and is a horrible thing in my experience.  Also, the way we raise our children to be so self-centered it naturally follows that women never look at what is best for their child first, they always want the c-section or the epidural to help relieve themselves.

Never mind that C-section children are more prone to respiratory ailments throughout life(among many, many other problems) and epidural anesthetics affect the child just as much as the mother.  No, fuck the baby, this is about me.

#15 2009-03-31 15:42:11

Johnny-interesting story. If it works, that's awesome.

Scotty-go fuck yourself. Many of the “greatest generation” were delivered while the mother was under general anesthesia, and were not breastfed-another decision , that popular media love to terrorize women with. If some women can have 8 hour orgasms while delivering Junior, great! However, if you look at the historical record, the global stats on women surviving childbirth at all, and ask a woman in say, India if she’d rather deliver with access to a doctor or just right there on the sidewalk, well, you might see the humor in this particular link.

Any socialized medical system is going to glorify the least invasive, least medically intervening procedure so as to keep costs down. Period. The idea that some women can cum during childbirth is great-terrific! But to suggest this is or could be the norm if we ladies weren’t all so brainwashed by Big Bad Obgyns is retarded.

The idea that any woman should have to answer you or anyone for how she chooses to have her baby, that somehow one way is “correct” and one way is “incorrect”, is about the most offensive, ignorant thing you could possibly say. Well, no, I take that back.  But whatever. Midwife, obgyn, at home, in the hospital-it’s all good if it results in a healthy, happy wee one, right? Why is everyone so critical? Why can’t we just be happy we have choices? (unless you live in GB or Canada, or worse,  and then you have  few to none.)

My baby was delivered-after 10 months of bedrest, tearful, white knuckle ultrasounds and sheer terror-by C section because she couldn’t breathe. She’s smarter than you already, and I guarantee more attractive. Unselfish and a big heart too. So fuck you and the horse you rode in on. You know not of what you speak.

Love ya, Toe

Ps try to touch her and I’ll caponize you myself. ☺

#16 2009-03-31 15:56:41

Scotty wrote:

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Which is exactly the point of the article , toe.  Allopathic medicine has convinced you and millions of modern women that pregnancy is a disease to be managed and treated like any ailment of the body.

This has destroyed the ability of most women to be completely part of their birth process and is a horrible thing in my experience.  Also, the way we raise our children to be so self-centered it naturally follows that women never look at what is best for their child first, they always want the c-section or the epidural to help relieve themselves.

Never mind that C-section children are more prone to respiratory ailments throughout life(among many, many other problems) and epidural anesthetics affect the child just as much as the mother.  No, fuck the baby, this is about me.

I had to have 2 c-sections, because my children had huge fucking heads. I'm an Amazon, and I couldn't do it. They were normal weights, but like little goddamn lolipops.

Shit happens. It was either a saggy vag from an episiotomy or a (surprisingly) small happy face scar. I would have dealt with either with the same faked enthusiasm.

Whatev.

#17 2009-03-31 18:13:31

icangetyouatoe wrote:

However, if you look at the historical record, the global stats on women surviving childbirth at all, and ask a woman in say, India if she’d rather deliver with access to a doctor or just right there on the sidewalk, well, you might see the humor in this particular link.

That was my thought as well.  I was once enamored with the "birth at home" movement until I mentioned it to a friend who was a pediatric nurse.  After seeing how many things frequently go wrong during childbirth she couldn't imagine not taking advantage of access to a modern maternity ward.

Last edited by Zookeeper (2009-03-31 18:14:05)

#18 2009-03-31 18:30:38

What the hell do any of us guys care anyway, it's not like it changes things one way or the other for us while we're waiting down at the Pub; that pint is still gonna cost you five bucks.

#19 2009-03-31 18:33:51

Emmeran wrote:

What the hell do any of us guys care anyway, it's not like it changes things one way or the other for us while we're waiting down at the Pub; that pint is still gonna cost you five bucks.

Lately, they seem to want guys to go into the delivery room and, like, get in the way and annoy the people who have things to do.

Personally, I think it's a bit on the sadistic side.  Guys don't do well in circumstances where loved ones are suffering and they can't do anything about it.  It fucks our fight-or-flight right to hell and back.

#20 2009-03-31 20:02:07

I don't have a dog in this fight, since I never had kids.  But I do know that the mortality rate for women giving birth in the U.S. is (slightly) higher than that for women having abortions.

A big part of the "natural childbirth" movement is a reaction (possibly an overreaction) to the old postwar way of doing things, i.e., male doctors took over the entire process and did, indeed, treat pregnancy and childbirth as a malady that needed "treatment."  My mother (like most others of her generation) was drugged to unconsciousness when labor began, her babies were extracted from her limp body by medical professionals, and she had no memory of giving birth, or of the following 24 hours either.  Caesarians were also overused, since doctors preferred using their scalpels to waiting around for nature to take its own course. And Scotty is right in that this was unnecessary and often very bad for the infant. 

Johnny also has a good point--being all natural and staying home and squeezing your product out onto the living room rug is only fine and dandy as long as there are no complications; and there are often unexpected complications.

My sister had one child vaginally and one by Caesarian.  The vaginal birth went off well because my sister is very athletic and healthy.  The Caesarian child, while statistically normal, is at the low end of the scale on all the standard measures of development (physical growth, verbal development, etc.)  I'm skeptical whether that can be blamed on the way he was birthed, but it is an interesting thought.

#21 2009-03-31 21:54:27

Neither of my daughters were delivered by doctors.  The first (because we were on HMO insurance) was delivered by a certified midwife in the hospital. 

Our second doctor daughter was delivered by a nurse because the doctor was on his rounds and was too highly trained (and paid) to just sit around waiting for my wife to give birth.  To add insult to injury the dick asked me if I wanted to cut the cord.  "You don't really want to do ANY of the work here, do you?" 

I don't believe we got any kind of discount on his not being there to perform the task we were supposedly paying him to do...

Last edited by Zookeeper (2009-04-01 17:39:27)

#22 2009-04-01 08:48:35

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Johnny-interesting story. If it works, that's awesome.

Scotty-go fuck yourself. Many of the “greatest generation” were delivered while the mother was under general anesthesia, and were not breastfed-another decision , that popular media love to terrorize women with. If some women can have 8 hour orgasms while delivering Junior, great! However, if you look at the historical record, the global stats on women surviving childbirth at all, and ask a woman in say, India if she’d rather deliver with access to a doctor or just right there on the sidewalk, well, you might see the humor in this particular link.

Any socialized medical system is going to glorify the least invasive, least medically intervening procedure so as to keep costs down. Period. The idea that some women can cum during childbirth is great-terrific! But to suggest this is or could be the norm if we ladies weren’t all so brainwashed by Big Bad Obgyns is retarded.

The idea that any woman should have to answer you or anyone for how she chooses to have her baby, that somehow one way is “correct” and one way is “incorrect”, is about the most offensive, ignorant thing you could possibly say. Well, no, I take that back.  But whatever. Midwife, obgyn, at home, in the hospital-it’s all good if it results in a healthy, happy wee one, right? Why is everyone so critical? Why can’t we just be happy we have choices? (unless you live in GB or Canada, or worse,  and then you have  few to none.)

My baby was delivered-after 10 months of bedrest, tearful, white knuckle ultrasounds and sheer terror-by C section because she couldn’t breathe. She’s smarter than you already, and I guarantee more attractive. Unselfish and a big heart too. So fuck you and the horse you rode in on. You know not of what you speak.

Love ya, Toe

Ps try to touch her and I’ll caponize you myself. ☺

Heh.  I had to Google caponize.

I love you to, Toe, but I have to respectfully disagree on the majority of your post.  You see, most births are uncomplicated.  Those that are not a good percentage of them are complicated by hospital procedures and ideas of how to "treat" childbirth.

I'm not saying that every woman who has a child could be orgasmic without the allopathic brainwashing that has gone on in their lives but I do believe that the amount of pain felt in labor could be reduced if women were not amped up to believe it is some terrible event.

Consider for a moment the below video:

The vaginal canal takes an upward turn from the uterus.  The preferred, nay ONLY position allowed in a hospital birth is flat on your back.  This complicates childbirth and causes a woman to have push harder because she is fighting gravity.

During the 8th and 9th months your body begins to release a hormone called relaxin.  This hormone loosens all the ligaments in your body, specifically those
holding your sacrum or tailbone to your hipbones.  The reason for this is so the sacrum will move back out of the way and widen the pelvic floor and the birth canal.  Lying on your back prevents this and complicates childbirth.

Hospitals strap a continuous ultrasound band around the bellies of women when they enter the room so they can keep track of the baby's heartbeat during contractions ostensibly to warn of any complications.  However ultrasound waves are known to speed up fetal heart rates and activity, ever wonder why a baby is more active during an ultrasound?  This continuous monitoring raises the incidence of C-section delivery because the baby is falsely believed to be in distress.

I stand by my assertion that women in this day and age have been brainwashed into believing that childbirth is a horrible disease through which they must be treated and that a fetus is a parasite with which they need medical intervention to be relieved of.  I also stand by the further assertion that too many women in this day and age are self centered people who put their own well being above that of their child.  Present company excluded of course.

The vast majority of births would go off without a hitch if women were made to feel that childbirth is a natural occurrence that can be handled at home or a birthing center by a qualified midwife.  The anxiety created by the thought of pain and the horrible things that could go wrong inhibits quicker and less complicated labors.

Science and logic are on my side in this one, Toe.  I'm sorry.

#23 2009-04-01 17:51:48

Scotty wrote:

The vaginal canal takes an upward turn from the uterus.  The preferred, nay ONLY position allowed in a hospital birth is flat on your back.

Odd.  I distinctly remember different from a video our birthing class saw when we were expecting our first (12 years ago).  They showed women in hospital beds in different positions.   I recall seeing women sitting up, on their sides and I believe one on all fours.  Apparently the hospital(s) these births were filmed in were not aware of this "flat on your back ONLY law.

Scotty wrote:

I stand by my assertion that women in this day and age have been brainwashed into believing that childbirth is a horrible disease through which they must be treated and that a fetus is a parasite with which they need medical intervention to be relieved of.

You seem to be suggesting that modern medicine invented this view.  The notion that child birth is both painful and dangerous was around thousands of years before the first medical license was turned out.  The notion that it's a "horrible disease" involving a "parasite" is rather novel.  Nobody involved with the birthing of either of our daughters managed to convey that idea to us.  Perhaps we just weren't paying attention...

#24 2009-04-01 21:07:30

Zookeeper wrote:

Odd.  I distinctly remember different from a video our birthing class saw when we were expecting our first (12 years ago).  They showed women in hospital beds in different positions.   I recall seeing women sitting up, on their sides and I believe one on all fours.  Apparently the hospital(s) these births were filmed in were not aware of this "flat on your back ONLY law.

It is a very, very rare occurrence.  They typical hospital birth has a woman so laden with equipment and they don't want you "falling off the bed" while moving hither and fro because of liability.

Zookeeper wrote:

You seem to be suggesting that modern medicine invented this view.  The notion that child birth is both painful and dangerous was around thousands of years before the first medical license was turned out.  The notion that it's a "horrible disease" involving a "parasite" is rather novel.  Nobody involved with the birthing of either of our daughters managed to convey that idea to us.  Perhaps we just weren't paying attention...

I'm not suggesting that modern medicine invented the view of dangerous and painful labor.  I'm saying they augmented and capitalized on it in order to create a subset of extremely profitable treatments that are oftentimes unnecessary and more dangerous than the birthing process itself could be if they weren't playing on and heightening these fears.

When a woman goes into an OB office for one of two mandated OB/GYN visits because she is planning a home birth and the OB spends the entire visit bringing her to tears talking about how bad a mother she is because she is endangering the life of her child that is fear mongering.

When the entire focus of obstetrical patient education is the things that can go wrong with childbirth and delivery and "thank God you have a hospital to birth in" instead of equipping women to have the least invasive birth possible with the hospital as what it is designed to be, a back-up plan that is fear mongering.

It doesn't have to be overt to be what it is.  The subtlety of it is the more evil thing they can do.

#25 2009-04-01 21:36:26

I refuse to have children IF ONLY because I don't want any (entirely hypothetical) pussy I'm getting to get all stretched out and torn.

#26 2009-04-01 21:45:10

jesusluvspegging wrote:

I refuse to have children IF ONLY because I don't want any (entirely hypothetical) pussy I'm getting to get all stretched out and torn.

So the topography of the playground changes?  You can't adapt?

#27 2009-04-01 21:49:02

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Alum.

#28 2009-04-01 21:51:05

Scotty wrote:

Alum.

God, but I love you horrible bastards.

#29 2009-04-02 00:38:44

sofaking wrote:

I had to have 2 c-sections, because my children had huge fucking heads. I'm an Amazon, and I couldn't do it. They were normal weights, but like little goddamn lolipops.

I laughed sofaking hard I swallowed my gum.

#30 2009-04-02 05:29:21

Cop a squat in a goddamn rice paddy. It works for a billion others, why not here?

#31 2009-04-02 11:53:21

Scotty wrote:

When a woman goes into an OB office for one of two mandated OB/GYN visits because she is planning a home birth and the OB spends the entire visit bringing her to tears talking about how bad a mother she is because she is endangering the life of her child that is fear mongering.

A friend at work had a wife that was deathly afraid of hospitals and insisted on a home birth.  From my friend told me they did get an ear-full from the "what can go wrong" column.  But he didn't make them out to be bad parents.  Shame on that evil doctor for giving them that reality check!

Scotty wrote:

When the entire focus of obstetrical patient education is the things that can go wrong with childbirth and delivery and "thank God you have a hospital to birth in" instead of equipping women to have the least invasive birth possible with the hospital as what it is designed to be, a back-up plan that is fear mongering.

The best way to turn ears off is to over-state your case and that's exactly what you are doing here.  You've lost all chance of sounding objective.  Saying "the entire focus of obstetrical patient education is the things that can go wrong with childbirth and delivery" is pure bullshit.  How many kids have you had?

Last edited by Zookeeper (2009-04-02 11:56:17)

#32 2009-04-02 12:24:54

Scotty, I get what you're saying. But what you echo, especially in your first post about these hordes of selfish women delivering babies by c section, these ladies who just Ignore The Beauty That Is Childbirth Because Of Their Own Fear and get epidurals.. etc etc etc..is simply bullshit. A media manipulation to reassure everybody who has Kaiser that we should all just relax, let the anesthesiologist sleep and crank up the George Winston when it's our time. Maybe that's true for some-but the judgement that you repeated in your very first post!!-is what concerns me.. the idea that there's this morally desirable way to give birth and anything "less" is somehow a reflection on the mother as somehow selfish or stupid or brainwashed by society, like she's a helpless Jersey cow or something.

I breastfed my little girl. It worked, it was easy, it never hurt or was difficult. But i know plenty of moms who either stopped because it hurt like a motherfucker or who couldn't for some reason, psychological, or physiological, I have no idea. The guilt they endured-the amount of explaining they felt they had to do-was ridiculously huge. But tell me any of their kids turned out worse than anybody else's and I'd laugh in between hauling my kid and theirs, sometimes, to ballet lessons and piano and play dates etc etc etc.

What you reflect, to me, is called Affluenza. Meaning, we in the western world have it so much better than basically anyone else on the planet that we now need to torture ourselves that we've fucked it up somehow, that somehow giving birth with no anesthesia in the shadow of Mt. Sinai with camel spit as lube is somehow morally more desirable than what we have here in the States, which is basically everything. And maybe, somehow, spiritually, you'd be right. But making choices available to people isn't reprehensible-it's often lifesaving. And who are you to criticize a woman for being a little afraid? Fuck, you try being pregnant-and then get back to me on the psychological effects. I personally loved it-but to many of my pals the whole experience was a freakin' nightmare.

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2009-04-02 12:25:57)

Board footer

cruelery.com