#2 2007-11-03 12:28:51

That vagina image will haunt me for days.

#3 2007-11-03 15:48:35

These elongated thrusting strokes cause the man’s pubic mound to make    infrequent contact with the woman’s clitoral area (which is her primary erotic zone)

And here I'd always assumed it was her tonsils.

#4 2007-11-03 16:27:32

opsec wrote:

These elongated thrusting strokes cause the man’s pubic mound to make    infrequent contact with the woman’s clitoral area (which is her primary erotic zone)

And here I'd always assumed it was her tonsils.

Shouldn't have gone outside of approved classroom materials.

#5 2007-11-03 16:39:43

Note that at the bottom of "Video 4" the "penis that nature intended" is getting some with a hairy partner while the circumcised penis is playing in a deforested area.  I think that makes the circumcised penis the winner.  Or a pedophile...

#6 2007-11-03 16:57:10

I don't suppose there's really any need to point out that the exact same structure exists on uncut men, and that any number of dildos and vibes are sold with far more alarming protuberances. Is this just an ad for K-Y? Dammit, everything is advertising, lately. I need a cocktail.

#7 2007-11-03 17:36:05

Yeah, Kaposi's sarcoma and a bad case of candida is so much more appealing....

#8 2007-11-03 17:38:21

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Yeah, Kaposi's sarcoma and a bad case of candida is so much more appealing....

And don't forget smegma....

*yaks*

Another reason I love Jewish guys.

#9 2007-11-03 18:27:43

I gotta say, I agree with about half of that article.  I never thought I'd say it before, but uncut wins for various reasons as listed, and some which are not.  You don't have to deal with smegma if the guy knows how to fucking clean himself.   

However, I wager the dick cheese on an uncut homeless guy must be nauseating and I often wonder how nasty it was back in the 'day' when people didn't shower all winter.  Blech.

I wish someone would do some research on how nasty sex smelled back in the Middle Ages.  I can't imagine giving head to someone who's dick or asshole hadn't seen soap and water for months; not to mention having had their twigs, berries, and asshole rubbing vigorously against the back of a horse daily.

#10 2007-11-03 18:51:46

Roger_That wrote:

. . .how nasty sex smelled. . . .

This gets rid of the strongest odors in 2 minutes. I tried it. It really works.

http://xrl.us/PenisSmellGone

#11 2007-11-03 18:54:26

sofaking wrote:

It's the bar mitzvah post that did it, wasn't it? Sorry, you're married and I'm gay. We can only mindfuck each other. Did you bring the KY?

Tee hee.

#12 2007-11-03 21:56:38

pALEPHx wrote:

sofaking wrote:

It's the bar mitzvah post that did it, wasn't it? Sorry, you're married and I'm gay. We can only mindfuck each other. Did you bring the KY?

Tee hee.

Not married. Will never BE married. I think marriage is for insecure people who have to prove something that can't be proven with some lame meaningless ceremony.

Don't let Mr. Sofie's MySpace fool you. It says he's married, but after 15 years, who needs a fucking piece of paper? We got money, and we get to live in sin. What could be better?

But yes, I loves the Joos. And the gay mens. And if you do it right, you don't need the K-Y.

#13 2007-11-03 22:19:14

she even likes the 20km patch of something green found on mars:

http://esamultimedia.esa.int/images/marsexpress/054co01JuventaeChasma_H.jpg

#14 2007-11-04 04:58:34

sofaking wrote:

Not married. Will never BE married. I think marriage is for insecure people...But yes, I loves the Joos. And the gay mens. And if you do it right, you don't need the K-Y.

Then it's not my mistake, but a perception that you allow. I certainly won't judge. I think you're quite remarkable, but what is my opinion worth, if I only see you online?

Last edited by pALEPHx (2007-11-04 19:35:23)

#15 2007-11-04 06:54:41

George Micheal ~ Too Funky

For Fuck's sake, Man!  It may not seem like it, but we do have standards around here.  How about including a warning next time?  Even Queer Boy knew better than to pull any shit like that.

#16 2007-11-04 19:36:22

Decadence wrote:

For Fuck's sake, Man!  It may not seem like it, but we do have standards around here.  How about including a warning next time?  Even Queer Boy knew better than to pull any shit like that.

Tee hee. Yes, yer rite. that was too 'mo, even for moi. Deleted.

Board footer

cruelery.com