#1 2009-03-31 22:47:17

Have I told you lately that I love you?

#2 2009-03-31 23:29:57

For Tojo

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2009-03-31 23:53:48

Dig the Pedobear-with-a-chainswaw graphic at the beginning.

#4 2009-04-01 00:14:07

Old world dirty is the most preverted kind of dirty.

#5 2009-04-01 00:25:36

lechero wrote:

Old world dirty is the most preverted kind of dirty.

No, Uncle Dirty is the most perverted kind of dirty.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#6 2009-04-01 02:36:06

sofaking wrote:

Have I told you lately that I love you?

OK, the full-length version of that gif managed to be even creepier.

#7 2009-04-01 03:12:23

I couldn't force myself to watch the whole thing.

#8 2009-04-01 03:17:16

pALEPHx wrote:

I lasted about a minute and a half. Sofie, you're a bad, bad person.

#9 2009-04-01 09:25:23

Dan Akroyd is a Norwegian pedo?

#10 2009-04-02 00:14:02

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by tojo2000 (2009-04-02 00:14:19)

#11 2009-04-02 00:36:20

tojo2000 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the sweet sweet music that child was singing.

#12 2009-04-02 05:41:09

It sucked as a sidepic. The "original" sucks twice as hard. Half the problem is, I think, I don't really know what the hell is going on...not that the behavior I'm witnessing should be considered appropriate in any venue, yet it looks like a fairly mixed crowd (i.e., not a NAMBLA conference). Maybe it just pushes a button that is so repellently [underaged and] homoerotic, I hit a bad sort of OVERLOAD each time I see it, but I'd sooner have piranha-stripped torsos and other Rotten.com/SpaceGhetto detritus than to have to watch some fat guy gnawing on a youngster.

Does anyone actually have an explanation for this display? My sense of jadedness/clinical remove is just not functioning properly.

#13 2009-04-02 08:22:40

pALEPHx wrote:

Does anyone actually have an explanation for this display? My sense of jadedness/clinical remove is just not functioning properly.

Apparently the fat guy is Paul de Leeuw, a singer/comedian with a penchant for satire.  This clip would appear to be some sort of comedy bit.

#14 2009-04-02 09:03:43

I strain to find the comedy in it. Really, I try to think of all the rationales, but the humor escapes me. I try to stand outside myself, and consider what any other person might consider funny, and come up pretty empty there, too. "COMEDIAN NOMS BOY" still doesn't have feasible ring to it.

#15 2009-04-02 09:14:27

pALEPHx wrote:

I strain to find the comedy in it. Really, I try to think of all the rationales, but the humor escapes me. I try to stand outside myself, and consider what any other person might consider funny, and come up pretty empty there, too. "COMEDIAN NOMS BOY" still doesn't have feasible ring to it.

Humor is a defense mechanism.  When something makes you uncomfortable, your fight-or-flight reflex kicks in.  Standard reactions include: get mad about it (fight), laugh at it (flight (a bit oversimplified, as it's probably more to do with monkey alpha-beta politics than survival -- you save face in the monkey tribe by acting like whatever has weirded you out didn't weird you out all that much)), or, in your case, attempt complete emotional removal from it through overanalysis.

Think of Richard Pryor using the word "nigger."  Same principle.

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2009-04-02 09:15:05)

#16 2009-04-02 10:15:13

pALEPHx wrote:

It's not funny.

The fact that Tojo is scared shitless of it is a little funny.

#17 2009-04-02 23:08:13

I'm so glad you finally found the rest of the video....well, not really now that I've seen it, but it does answer a question for me.

I wanted to think that the section popularized in the animated gif was taken out of context...but jesus the whole thing is so much creepier than the short version.  I didn't think that was possible.

Also funny is the fact that the popularity of his creep vid isn't even mentioned on wikipedia.

#18 2009-04-02 23:41:25

Much, much more creepy. 

Now I need to remove my brain and have it laundered.

Ick.

#19 2009-04-06 15:05:56

The video was posted on Cracked.com about a year ago & they removed it.
So it kinda makes me wonder.

#20 2009-04-06 16:14:54

sofaking wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

It's not funny.

I'm thinking Tojo has some repressed past experience that makes him so afraid.

Maybe I've been too hard on the little fellow.

#21 2009-04-06 16:18:44

ptah13 wrote:

sofaking wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

It's not funny.

Speaking of which, why DO you have such a hard-on for me?

#22 2009-04-06 16:35:45

tojo2000 wrote:

Ptah's our pet troll, a role he embraced heart and soul for reasons beyond anyone's comprehension at least ten years ago.

#23 2009-04-06 16:46:27

tojo2000 wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

sofaking wrote:

It's not funny.

I have a treat for ya over on The Pics Thread!  Go take a look!

#24 2009-04-06 17:07:01

Taint wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

Lasted like you only watched it a minute and a half or, lasted like premature ejaculation a minute and a half??

#25 2009-04-06 17:12:12

Bigcat wrote:

Taint wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

Lasted like you only watched it a minute and a half or, lasted like premature ejaculation a minute and a half??

Oh, shit. Did it really read like that, because there's no way I would have watched it for a full minute and a half.

#26 2009-04-06 18:21:52

tojo2000 wrote:

You don't know the half of it.

I have thousands of pictures of you, all over the domocile, where I've cut out the eyes and nasal passages and placed the pictures over full-length mirrors with words written on most of them.

It's almost to the point of worrying people.

#27 2009-04-06 19:25:23

almost

#28 2009-04-06 19:31:42

So who was the person who removed the pic off of the Picture Thread that I posted related to Ptah and Tojo?

#29 2009-04-06 20:42:35

Dmtdust wrote:

So who was the person who removed the pic off of the Picture Thread that I posted related to Ptah and Tojo?

Not me.

I love your art!

#30 2009-04-06 20:43:23

ptah13 wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Not me.

I love your art!

Might have been Choad.

I am underneath his protective taint!

Last edited by ptah13 (2009-04-06 20:44:00)

#31 2009-04-06 20:45:58

Bigcat wrote:

almost

You should meet my "people".

I'm from Indiana, dont'cha know?

We are like Florida and Alaska (Florida in the summer, Alaska in the winter).

#32 2009-04-06 22:26:27

Dmtdust wrote:

Are you sure you saved it? Post it again.

#33 2009-04-06 23:05:28

I didn't even get to see it.  I don't go near the NSFW thread during work hours.

#34 2009-04-07 00:28:40

Reposted!

#35 2009-04-07 22:47:32

Taint wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Taint wrote:

Oh, shit. Did it really read like that, because there's no way I would have watched it for a full minute and a half.

Like I said, I can't stomach the visual of an adult male gnawing on a pre-pubescent boy. It's not inconceivable, or merely filthy, it's just a violation of what I already feel is a malignant injustice against all gays. One sees "proof" like this, and it's as if all pederasts are homosexual in origin. I know most of HS knows better, but to actually witness it is repellent. As an "out" gay man on this forum, I find the imagery dangerous to noninitiates, as if we stand for something that's so crass, it couldn't even be described as "cruel." It's different from the sheep fucking and the witch burning, somehow. Perhaps, that is my own peeve, but if I were on another board as generally gay-friendly as this, I really wouldn't want people seeing it as exemplary of how low homos can sink.

#36 2009-04-07 23:21:32

...actually, I'd never been able to decide the gender of the child in that vid to my satisfaction.  Either way, Pale old bean,I think you need to go toke a couple soothing bowls and unclench.

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2009-04-07 23:22:21)

#37 2009-04-07 23:31:37

While I can see why it might provoke those feelings (does that have a bad connotation?  Maybe I should say reaction), I hope you know at least that most of the participating members of this board wouldn't feel that way, and I think I can safely say that the prevailing opinion would be that those who do can go fellate a chainsaw.

#38 2009-04-07 23:40:11

pALEPHx wrote:

Taint wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Like I said, I can't stomach the visual of an adult male gnawing on a pre-pubescent boy. It's not inconceivable, or merely filthy, it's just a violation of what I already feel is a malignant injustice against all gays. One sees "proof" like this, and it's as if all pederasts are homosexual in origin. I know most of HS knows better, but to actually witness it is repellent. As an "out" gay man on this forum, I find the imagery dangerous to noninitiates, as if we stand for something that's so crass, it couldn't even be described as "cruel." It's different from the sheep fucking and the witch burning, somehow. Perhaps, that is my own peeve, but if I were on another board as generally gay-friendly as this, I really wouldn't want people seeing it as exemplary of how low homos can sink.

What does it take to be an "initiate", in your opinion?

Board footer

cruelery.com