#1 2009-04-16 12:58:37

I was thinking the theme song to MASH might be nice but, apparently, no one else thinks so.

#2 2009-04-16 13:07:23

You better not have that as your theme song (the mash one) or I'll kill you myself, buddy.

#3 2009-04-16 13:13:36

icangetyouatoe wrote:

You better not have that as your theme song (the mash one) or I'll kill you myself, buddy.

Oh, I'm not even vaguely in that neighborhood. When I go, it'll probably be food poisoning (It's all the rage right now) or I'll be run over by a herd of Critical Mass riders because they didn't stop at the intersection I was in.

#4 2009-04-16 13:41:01

Sorry Taint, that was likely me!

btw: The Grateful Dead sucked

#5 2009-04-16 13:58:25

orangeplus wrote:

Ah, you might be interested in my secret project to distribute millions of Grateful Dead recordings implanted with subliminal messages such as "You're over 30. Die now", "Your generation stopped being relevant or interesting 34 years ago. Die now", and "Your taste in music sucks. Die now".

#6 2009-04-16 14:00:15

Sorry, it's gonna have to be T-Rex for me

#7 2009-04-16 14:16:36

Taint wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

Ah, you might be interested in my secret project to distribute millions of Grateful Dead recordings implanted with subliminal messages such as "You're over 30. Die now", "Your generation stopped being relevant or interesting 34 years ago. Die now", and "Your taste in music sucks. Die now".

Awesome

#8 2009-04-16 16:32:52

Taint wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

You're so clever, Taint, now if you can just work on that stinky brown smudge.

#9 2009-04-16 17:20:30

Fled wrote:

Taint wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

The one on the end of your nose? I think you're old enough to wipe it yourself.

#10 2009-04-16 18:08:42

Taint wrote:

Fled wrote:

Taint wrote:

The one on the end of your nose? I think you're old enough to wipe it yourself.

You do take everything personally, don't you?  I might have said "the smudge originate, and the stink emanates, from your pot" but truth be known, I have no idea.  Indeed, I have found you quite amusing as a general matter.  However, your post in this instance is really quite inane.  But carry on, even fight this unnecessary fight if you wish.  I will merely watch from afar, detached as always, and hope that your yeast infection does not flair up again.

#11 2009-04-16 18:59:30

Fled wrote:

I will merely watch from afar, detached as always, and hope that your yeast infection does not flair up again.

Yogurt, organic of course, always does the trick.

#12 2009-04-17 09:16:15

I refuse to die.

Last edited by Cranky (2009-04-17 09:16:58)

Board footer

cruelery.com