#2 2009-05-19 16:30:00

If I had children, I would warn them of the possibility of being ass raped by niggers, catching AIDS, and needing a colostomy for the rest of their lives if they were stupid enough to wind up in jail or prison.

#3 2009-05-19 16:35:33

Is there any reason to give credence to this story whatsoever?

#4 2009-05-19 16:49:55

I take it you've never been to jail Orangina?

#5 2009-05-19 17:13:50

Actually, yes I have. The worse violence I saw was between trannies over which stories we're to be watched after lunch. This story is a supposed leak from a single guy who doesn't even work there anymore with absolutely zero corroboration.

#6 2009-05-19 17:25:16

orangeplus wrote:

I agree with you.  I call bullshit on this one as well, for many reasons.

Prison populations are self-segregated.  Black inmates would never cross the line and rape a white kid because the white supremecists would be all over it.  The "tipster" sounds like a typical disgruntled employee.  If he wanted to make the story believable he should have claimed an intraracial rape.

#7 2009-05-19 17:38:54

headkicker_girl wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

Prison populations are self-segregated.  Black inmates would never cross the line and rape a white kid because the white supremecists would be all over it.  The "tipster" sounds like a typical disgruntled employee.  If he wanted to make the story believable he should have claimed an intraracial rape.

I'm not saying it's the real deal.  Does this kind of rape happen in Jail. Damn right it does.

#8 2009-05-19 17:46:00

Dmtdust wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

I'm not saying it's the real deal.  Does this kind of rape happen in Jail. Damn right it does.

Not jail, Homeskillet.

Prison.

It's different.

#9 2009-05-19 17:53:47

headkicker_girl wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

From what I’ve been told, Whites are a minority in prison and are considered fair game by black and hispanic prisoners.  Blacks and hispanics do not cross racial lines and rape each other for fear of retaliation, but raping Whites is considered revenge for White dominance of the society outside of prison.  Whites are generally not told about racial realities by their parents, schools, churches and others while growing up because Whites have a stupid fear of being considered racist if they tell their children the truth about non-Whites.  As a result, Whites who wind up in prison are less prepared, do not stick together and are likely to be victimized by non-Whites.  Those Whites who do understand how dangerous minorities are and form prison gangs for self protection tend to be from the lower classes, which initially turns off Whites from better backgrounds.

#10 2009-05-19 17:59:35

If I was in prison, I'd have me bitches of every color. No discrimination.

I'm scary. And tall.

#11 2009-05-19 18:05:52

fnord wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

From what I’ve been told, Whites are a minority in prison and are considered fair game by black and hispanic prisoners.  Blacks and hispanics do not cross racial lines and rape each other for fear of retaliation, but raping Whites is considered revenge for White dominance of the society outside of prison.  Whites are generally not told about racial realities by their parents, schools, churches and others while growing up because Whites have a stupid fear of being considered racist if they tell their children the truth about non-Whites.  As a result, Whites who wind up in prison are less prepared, do not stick together and are likely to be victimized by non-Whites.  Those Whites who do understand how dangerous minorities are and form prison gangs for self protection tend to be from the lower classes, which initially turns off Whites from better backgrounds.

Not like I need to tell everyone here, but as usual on race issues. You are completely full of shit.

#12 2009-05-19 18:11:31

fnord wrote:

From what I’ve been told, Whites are a minority in prison and are considered fair game by black and hispanic prisoners.

You can't believe everything you hear at a cross burning, fnord.

From what I've learned both from people who have done time and by documentaries on the History Channel, what you claim to have been told is incorrect.

#13 2009-05-19 18:14:51

Also, the DOJ's statistics on current prison population by race.

#14 2009-05-19 18:17:40

Zookeeper wrote:

fnord wrote:

From what I’ve been told, Whites are a minority in prison and are considered fair game by black and hispanic prisoners.

You can't believe everything you hear at a cross burning, fnord.

From what I've learned both from people who have done time and by documentaries on the History Channel, what you claim to have been told is incorrect.

Yeah, my relatives who have been in both jail and prison say the documentaries are pretty accurate about race relations.  If there's any surprise buttsechs it's gonna be with your own kind unless someone sells you across the color line.

PS -- no violent criminals in my family...just one stupid drug dealer and one even stupider burglar.

#15 2009-05-19 18:20:30

There is another completely irrational aspect to the story.  The kid was supposedly raped on his 18th birthday.  So are we to believe these hardened gangstas waited until the 17 year old kid was no longer jail bait before they raped him?  Nigga please!

#16 2009-05-19 18:46:17

sofaking wrote:

Talking bullshit.

Do it before you can talk shit.

#17 2009-05-19 18:56:21

phreddy wrote:

There is another completely irrational aspect to the story.  The kid was supposedly raped on his 18th birthday.  So are we to believe these hardened gangstas waited until the 17 year old kid was no longer jail bait before they raped him?  Nigga please!

Didn't you hear, Phreddy?  It's part of the prison code.

#18 2009-05-19 18:59:18

See, I have brought the HS family closer by bringing up Buttsechs.  Our little cuz Pale is beside himself at this point, for all the obvious reasons.  Sorry Cuz!

#19 2009-05-19 19:06:46

MSG Tripps wrote:

sofaking wrote:

Talking bullshit.

Do it before you can talk shit.

I have been to jail. I done told you, I've been baaaaad. Once to Orange County Jail for putting a friend's weed in "First National Bank" when I was 19. He had already told the cops the weed was under the seat, and it had magically diappeared when they went to go look for it. He copped to it, and I was released after 19 days. He got 4 months, because he had it packaged to sell. The second time was for beating the living shit out of a guy on a streetcorner in Long Beach. The DA dropped the charges on it, because I was defending a little Hispanic woman from her macho little boyfriend, who was pushing her around. I really hurt him bad, bashing his greasy head against a cinder block wall. Mr. Sofie had to pull me off him.

Don't believe me? Run a background check on my name.

Also, I have been in certain organizations that have been enlightening with regards to incarceration and its many charms.

Last edited by sofaking (2009-05-19 20:33:15)

#20 2009-05-19 19:09:52

You have never been as "bad" as me.

#21 2009-05-19 19:12:01

MSG Tripps wrote:

Great, now I can't get the mental image of Dhal wearing a red leather jacket with too many zippers out of my head.

#22 2009-05-19 19:14:48

MSG Tripps wrote:

You have no idea.

I am sooooo going to hell. And the funny thing, is I did the very bad thing for many years and never got caught. I even financed my college education (the 2nd time) with the ill gotten gains.

But then again, I didn't kill people, so maybe you do win.

#23 2009-05-19 19:16:10

If that's bad for you ...

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2009-05-19 19:18:12)

#24 2009-05-19 19:17:18

There is no hell.

#25 2009-05-19 19:19:29

MSG Tripps wrote:

If that's bad for for you ...

Trust me, just about anyone would agree what I used to do was bad.

I'm a pretty open book and all that shit, but I'm not sharing this chapter with the congregation.

#26 2009-05-19 19:20:52

MSG Tripps wrote:

There is no hell.

That's comforting.

#27 2009-05-19 19:22:10

There is no heaven.

#28 2009-05-19 19:31:27

#29 2009-05-19 19:35:26

There still is Dmtdust dumbfuck.

#30 2009-05-19 19:43:11

And now back to Mr. Profound!

#31 2009-05-19 20:35:19

Sounds like Dhal's disability check arrived today...

#32 2009-05-19 20:38:30

Board footer

cruelery.com