#102 2009-05-25 13:18:23

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2009-05-25 13:51:17)

#103 2009-05-25 13:54:00

icangetyouatoe wrote:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47

Yep.... the hazards of having drugs illegal, and the societal memes that accompany them.  Drugs, plant substances, those little pills that mom gave you, to much water, may certainly do you in.  Be careful kids.

#104 2009-05-25 13:54:15

Decadence wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

A real erm..... Drama Queen.  To the end.  urp.

Congratulations - You just "made" my "short-list."

"My Roisin Dubh is my one true love (Since we're a-parently doing the whole Irish thing to-night)"

meaning?

#105 2009-05-25 14:13:09

icangetyouatoe wrote:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47  Last edited by icangetyouatoe (Today 13:51:17)

Slick.

#106 2009-05-25 14:19:45

I knew you'd love it.

ps and I did think that site said everything I wanted to, only better.

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2009-05-25 14:21:29)

#107 2009-05-25 14:22:46

Decadence wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

A real erm..... Drama Queen.  To the end.  urp.

Congratulations - You just "made" my "short-list."

"My Roisin Dubh is my one true love (Since we're a-parently doing the whole Irish thing to-night)"

Ah.... I get it.  No I was talking about Zooks, not you.  as far as pain goes each treatment that works for the individual works for me.

#108 2009-05-25 14:26:24

No, no, Dusty. I was talking to Dhal, who's pissed at me because I wrote a big long paragraph and included both an NA link and the Bluelight link, and then took it all down in favor of just bluelight's The Dark Side, thinking if Dec or anyone else needed or wanted anything from it they could find it better articulated there than anything I could say.

#109 2009-05-25 14:39:45

http://www.escapeest.com/images/austinist/080801_Zookeeper.jpg

#110 2009-05-25 15:17:46

Drugs can be fishy.

#111 2009-05-25 16:03:28

The effects include vivid hallucinations within minutes of eating it which can last for days.

That'll satisfy toad lickers but casual recreants?

#112 2009-05-25 16:18:12

choad wrote:

The effects include vivid hallucinations within minutes of eating it which can last for days.

Bouncing bear has sacred toads back in stock

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2009-05-25 16:18:37)

#113 2009-05-25 16:20:15

You don't lick them, like ever.  Propagating a dangerous myth there, Boyo...

#114 2009-05-25 16:20:50

jesusluvspegging wrote:

choad wrote:

Bouncing bear has sacred toads back in stock

These are some of my friends who run this site and publishing biz...

#115 2009-05-25 16:22:00

Ha!  I'm not surprised.

#116 2009-05-25 16:25:13

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Bufo alvarius

This stuff will take the lead out of your pencil among other bad things.

#117 2009-05-25 16:49:35

Once upon a time if some jerk-off put up a poll like this one on HS (or cruel), the regulars would humiliate and drive out the sniveling self-righteous turd-bag with extreme prejudice.  I miss those days.

#118 2009-05-25 17:05:42

outhere wrote:

Once upon a time if some jerk-off put up a poll like this one on HS (or cruel), the regulars would humiliate and drive out the sniveling self-righteous turd-bag with extreme prejudice.  I miss those days.

Next there will be advertising

#119 2009-05-25 17:31:53

MSG Tripps wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Bufo alvarius

This stuff will take the lead out of your pencil among other bad things.

You have done 5meo-dmt?  The lead in your pencil is the last thing you would be interested in.  Really.

#120 2009-05-25 17:33:17

outhere wrote:

I felt it was like picking at a pimple until it finally popped.  Yes, I liked Zooks, no I didn't enjoy the whole drama thingy.

#121 2009-05-25 18:49:54

Don’t worry, he’ll find this place is addictive and will be back, first lurking and then he will be provoked into responding to something.  A few years ago when I experienced temporary blindness, I thought that I would quietly disappear.  The whole time I was unable to see well enough to read a computer screen, I had insane urges to go to the computer and see what was going on in the Cruel shark pool.  When I was able to come back, I claimed I had been summoned by people who wondered why I hadn’t been around.

#122 2009-05-25 19:05:38

Dmtdust wrote:

...  the last thing you would be interested in.

Long term [permanent?] impotence after usage.

#123 2009-05-25 19:13:26

Dusty wrote:

Ah.... I get it.  No I was talking about Zooks, not you.  as far as pain goes each treatment that works for the individual works for me.

Ah, okay - I'll take your name off of my list then . . .  For now.  I just assumed that you meant me as I don't seem to be "handling" this holy-day too well.  But, I've at least brandy, bong-hits, and a warm, lap, cat.  So, I suppose that things could be worse.

icangetyouatoe wrote:

No, no, Dusty. I was talking to Dhal, who's pissed at me because I wrote a big long paragraph and included both an NA link and the Bluelight link, and then took it all down in favor of just bluelight's The Dark Side, thinking if Dec or anyone else needed or wanted anything from it they could find it better articulated there than anything I could say.

Thanks for that then, Babe.  I briefly perused the "Suicide" thread; But, I'm not quite to that point.  Be-Sides, they omitted the one thing that prevents me from doing any-thing too stupid which is the fact that my cats need me.

outhere wrote:

Yeah . . .  As Choad has to consistently re-mind me, we're now the "kinder, gentler," Cruel.

Last edited by Decadence (2009-05-25 19:13:42)

#124 2009-05-25 19:32:26

MSG Tripps wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

...  the last thing you would be interested in.

Long term [permanent?] impotence after usage.

Really?  Would you mind sending me a source article on that?  This is the first I have read of this, anywhere...

Thanks!

#125 2009-05-25 22:38:55

fnord wrote:

Don’t worry, he’ll find this place is addictive and will be back, first lurking and then he will be provoked into responding to something.

I ABOUT file cancelled cruel.com to resist the temptation more often than I care to remember, eventually slithering back months later under one of a dozen aliases. I tried everything, from only two word link posts, and refusing to read anything to needling and insulting particular members... who it happens are mostly still with us. My personal best, I stayed away once for six whole months! Ah, the insults... where's Ptah?

#126 2009-05-25 23:32:12

choad wrote:

My personal best, I stayed away once for six whole months!

I went a whole year; But, only be-cause my crazed-ass bitch of an ex-wife destroyed my computer*.  Man, life with-out internets sucks.  I got fuck-all for real "news" during that period.

She broke my fucking receiver as well; So, I don't even have stereo.  Why do women all-ways feels the need to express their diss-satisfaction by destroying expensive items?

#127 2009-05-26 00:53:57

Call for Phillip Morris! Call for Phillip Morris!

#128 2009-05-26 09:58:14

Dmtdust wrote:

source article

The Ole Girl [Dr. Ole Girl of Anthropology to her peers] picked up this little bit of intel during her studies in the South West.

She will give me references if she finds them [not exactly a priority].

#129 2009-05-27 10:33:11

I didn't want to start a new thread for what I am about to say so I decided to stick this here:

Does anyone else find it funny that you know exactly when Goober hits the ground every morning?

Also, Zooks, baby, stay.  No one cares if you're a poseur, just that you bring it when it needs to be brung.

#130 2009-05-30 20:13:01

Scotty wrote:

Does anyone else find it funny that you know exactly when Goober hits the ground every morning?

For just this once, you beat me.

Does anyone else miss JamesII?

#131 2009-05-30 20:15:20

Who?

#132 2009-05-30 20:19:07

choad wrote:

Does anyone else miss JamesII?

With a deep ache of longing.  It was especially bad around October-November of last year.

#133 2009-05-30 21:51:17

Who?

#134 2009-05-30 21:53:03

Dmtdust wrote:

Who?

HAW! HAW! HAW!

Ring a bell?

#135 2009-05-30 21:58:56

#136 2009-05-31 12:48:25

Man... I go away for a little bit and OTHER PEOPLE sit around and rip each other to shreds like a pack of hyena's on a wildebeest.

life is good!

#137 2009-05-31 13:50:39

It was all in good fun.  Zooks got mad, and took his toys and went home in a snit.  Pooor Baaaby.

#138 2009-05-31 14:00:24

I refer you, Ptah, to the share and hold hands thread about... butt worms. Welcome back!

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2009-05-31 14:02:35)

#139 2009-05-31 14:47:38

I always enjoy it when Ptah gets a weekend release from the state hospital...  I feel all warm and fuzzy.

#140 2009-05-31 14:51:46

Dusty, you're making me laugh out loud today. Everyone in the local coffee shop must think I'm off my meds. :)

#141 2009-05-31 17:13:26

Dmtdust wrote:

I always enjoy it when Ptah gets a weekend release from the state hospital...  I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Are you kidding? You think they let me out?

I just scam on Dr Mengele's pc when he has to subdue some of my peers for misbehavin'.

Shit... here they come... thorazine and the strap-down will soon ensue.

I just wanted to say one last thi

#142 2009-05-31 17:21:03

Truth be told, I went to my annual memorial day hippie fest and discovered what makes Dusty so damn happy.

I should have been home days ago but, alas, I couldn't drag myself away from the colors, squigglies and exploding diamond patterns that permeated the woods...

Now, back to reality.

#143 2009-05-31 17:23:55

Congratulations!!!

Wondrous, is it not?

#144 2009-05-31 20:16:50

choad wrote:

Horse is still with us only by the grace of O+, lord knows why.

Wrong.  Horse is "still with us" because a certain someone came to his senses regarding the hypocrisy.  O+ was merely the catalyst, and huzzah for him.   Color me any way you like, but when you do so you color yourself, especially when you get all draconian all over someone's ass.

We've gone through time and changes, sweetheart, the lot of us.  In exercising a "ban" on li'l ol' moi, someone (ahem) learned a lesson.  I hope it sticks long enough for me to log in again next time.   

Bottom line:  I was never anything more than a reflection.  The mirror glass is a bit dull now, but I do so like the opportunity to come by every so often and "get my surface polished", if you'll pardon the expression. 

As to Zookie and his "triumphant" little thread, here, well ... I'll get to that shortly.  Just want to finish reading. 

Steaming and viscous GHL to one and all.

Last edited by Horseonovich (2009-05-31 20:19:15)

#145 2009-05-31 20:46:40

Zookeeper wrote:

Just what the subject suggests.  I'll abide by the results.

Addendum: No anonymous voting.  Only votes that are backed up by corresponding posts will be counted.

Zookie My Precious!

First let me state: I may have accidentally "voted" incorrectly.  My vote is "stay".  There are a number of reasons for this. 

First, I could state how damned proud I am.  I could practically say that, given what you've done here with this wonderful thread, that my work here --truly-- is done.  Such devotion! My teachings have indeed paid off for one of my under-wing denizens.   

OR, on the other hand, I could call it cheesy and derivative attention-whordeom in the worst tradition of early "Li'l ol' Hossy".  And while I'm thinking of it, another way of looking at this would be that you have become miserable without me, and this entire thread, replete with faulty voting device, is some sort of skewed and semi-borderline cry in the night using the clever guise of a topic that is so obviously paying homage to the legacy of Horseonovich. 

But I choose to say none of these things.  In fact, for just a brief and shining moment, I shall step out of the pantomine Horsey suit to deliver this message unto you, friend Zookeeper  (take careful note, I *never* call you Zookeeper).

Friend, please don't go.  I understand the angst, man.  And I see you struggle here with people of my own persuasions who I don't always agree with.  How can any of us stand behind one line, left or right?  How will the drugs issue ever flesh out? Bullshit to all that.  The important thing, with Cruel and now here, with this place, is that you try to keep your perspective.  And from mine, this place would suffer without you. 

You are of the old school.  I came along to rough things up,  But you stood fast.  That meant something to me, even though we never much liked each other.  I respected that shit, man.  You are among the very last of the line.  What, you're going to let some of these psuedointellectual cunts chase you off with their long-winded rattlings?  You've taken worse.  I know, I know, it can grow wearisome, Z.  And you and I have differing views (from what I've read in this thread) on what's funny, or relevant, or correct.  But that is beside the point when we are faced with the prospect of your departure.  This is where I must draw the line and come clean on a few things.

Zookeeper, you are a staple here.  Don't go.  You're OK, man.  Always were.  You had good chops, and you always stood up for yourself, and stood up to me.  At some point, even given our differences  (and the fact that you are a festering cunt),  ya gotta respect that shit.

Love,
Tom

#146 2009-05-31 21:26:34

Dmtdust wrote:

Congratulations!!!

Wondrous, is it not?

Not at all what I was expecting, from my previous EXTENSIVE experience in other similar fields.  Totally different and very much awesome.

Way more graphic, albeit shorter-lived, than what I've been into in the past. I even told people, "man, I can't wait to tell this internet dude about this!", haha.

Funny thing is, 99% of the people I was with were either just like you or just like Dirk. So great a time with some pretty cool folk was had, that is for certain.

Hell, I even didn't bother posting some political bullshit I came across that I would have MOST CERTAINLY posted (with a 2000 word rant attached) before going. Maybe I've mellowed in my old age, who knows.

#147 2009-05-31 21:45:05

we have some shite to talk about off HS.

#148 2009-06-01 01:33:49

Life goes on, and things change, and Horse? Boring.

#149 2009-06-01 01:48:20

sigmoid freud wrote:

I am scratching my thatch over Horsie's little note there.  Is he on meds?  Has he been gelded?  Where's Smitty?  WTF?

#150 2009-06-01 12:57:15

Dmtdust wrote:

sigmoid freud wrote:

I am scratching my thatch over Horsie's little note there.  Is he on meds?  Has he been gelded?  Where's Smitty?  WTF?

Nyet Dusty, tis moi, tis moi.

Put it this way, for perspective.  I've been away for a long, long time.  Stopped in only occasionally.  My sabbatical from Cruel and HS has lasted longer than anyone's.  It's not that I especially like Zookie, ok?  But when I come by from time to time and see the old names still slouching about, I get to waxing all nostalgical.  This is the spirit in which I write.  Bottom line is (and Zoo came clean in one of the posts on this thread about his feelings and so will I),  if I met Zookeeper unbeknownst in meatspace, I'd probably think he's a pretty decent sort.  If he had not seen my pics and met me, I am sure he'd think same.

With the exception of that snarling little wannabe cunt Ptah, and the fraudulent Wilbur CL,  I am sure that the same could be said for everyone else.

This doesn't go against my natural grain nearly as much as you would think, Dusty.  I still love to rile up my pretties and get them all mad at me, make no mistake.  It's just that I haven't had time.   But see Zookie just vanish when  I still have so much loving abuse to visit upon his person?  Nah.  Same for Lechero and Aude (I really miss Aude) and a few others. 

Let's put it this way, do *you* want Zookie to go?  You might very well say yes, but think about t he void that would leave here.   It would be like saying George or Choad should just vanish.  We've all felt the non-presence of Smitty/RT.  We  all pine for the spartan sarcasm of OPSEC.  Gray and Fat Wang and Monte ---it's like losing kin.  And it's not pleasant by any stretch to see a brotha or a sistah simply log off all permanent-like. 

We've lost Cruel.  The loving, guiding and gentle hands of Rogers no longer fondle us.  We've lost our way.  But we still have one another.   We must press on, and do our best to keep the family together, what is left of it. 

Love,
Hossy

Board footer

cruelery.com