• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Just Kill Her Now, Before She Does Something Worse

#2 2009-06-05 19:16:13

And she's not even Korean.

#3 2009-06-05 22:08:40

"Pentangelo said the kitten was burned so badly a necropsy had to be performed to determine its sex."

Because?

#4 2009-06-06 15:52:23

Want not. (thanks Tojo)

#5 2009-06-07 03:41:10

DupeOrNot wrote:

Because?

They wanted to see if she had sex with it first. More charges, more fun.

#6 2009-06-07 13:40:32

...and the internet has passed its judgment.

http://partyvan.info/wiki/Cheyenne_Cherry

Click on the link if you want to know where she lives, her phone number, her court date and place, the address of her brother, her myspace and facebook profile links, and the plan (so far) about what anonymous wishes done to her.

Anonymous may hate niggers, jews, women, babies, children, religion, white males, slavs, chavs, the parents of dead children.... but it fucking loves cats.

#7 2009-06-07 15:20:46

raoul.duke wrote:

Anonymous may hate niggers, jews, women, babies, children, religion, white males, slavs, chavs, the parents of dead children.... but it fucking loves cats.

Hey! Where are the fags? I call discrimination!

#8 2009-06-07 15:38:58

It's only a matter of time before some Anon goes too far on one of their little holier-than-thou crusades and brings down the FBI's wrath on 4chan.  I can't wait.

#9 2009-06-07 16:05:50

jesusluvspegging wrote:

It's only a matter of time before some Anon goes too far on one of their little holier-than-thou crusades and brings down the FBI's wrath on 4chan.  I can't wait.

Leave 4chan outa this.  Space Ghetto is in enough trouble as it is... "Baby Poop Pics"....

#10 2009-06-08 00:08:04

jesusluvspegging wrote:

They've been involved with the FBI at least four times.  The big one was when the kid threatened to bomb the Super Bowl a few years ago.

It's well established that the site itself cannot be held liable for the actions of its users.

...and besides, this raid isn't based in 4chan.  It's being run from IRC, the /i/nsurgency wiki, and 711chan.

#11 2009-06-08 07:30:06

raoul.duke wrote:

...and besides, this raid isn't based in 4chan.  It's being run from IRC, the /i/nsurgency wiki, and 711chan.

They've also set their sights on the Chinese government.

#12 2009-06-08 08:14:37

raoul.duke wrote:

It's well established that the site itself cannot be held liable for the actions of its users.

Just because it won't stand up in court doesn't mean they won't get their servers confiscated.

#13 2009-06-08 12:00:08

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Just because it won't stand up in court doesn't mean they won't get their servers confiscated.

The boards move too fast.  Posts are bumped past the last page and deleted within an hour, generally.

Funny you should mention that, though, because 711chan's servers were confiscated by the Vancouver police last month.  Someone posted a video of a cat being drowned, and apparently, that got them in trouble.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Just Kill Her Now, Before She Does Something Worse

Board footer

cruelery.com