#2 2009-08-08 00:20:21

I can't figure out who's the bigger attention-whore:

1. Lady Gaga
2. Britney Spears
3. Kim Kardashian
4. Madonna
5. Victoria Beckham

If you're as old as I am, there was a time when you looked to the U.K. for the best in rock and roll...What happened?

All we get from Great Britain now are one-hit female pop singers more known for what they wear than their talent (sigh).  This is led by the Daily Mail.

#3 2009-08-08 00:35:32

They're all psychotically needy people, constantly craving validation from total strangers whom they will never even see, let alone meet.  I think what you may be asking is who is the most successful attention whore...Who is the best at keeping tongues wagging and blogs updating?  It's such a big field nowadays, I won't even hazard a guess.

If you're as old as I am, there was a time when you looked to the U.K. for the best in rock and roll...What happened?

It's cyclical.  Look back over the last fifty years or so.  We're due for another period when quality music and pop music briefly intersect again--pretty soon, I think; but whence it will originate, who knows?

#4 2009-08-08 00:50:38

Lady GaGa is from the US of A Lad.

#5 2009-08-08 01:08:42

What an interview.

The lady part is now iffy, and the gaga part is in no doubt whatever.

Makes you wonder what these people are thinking when they open their briefly-celebrated mouths.

#6 2009-08-08 01:26:40

We know that Madonna has had more dick than the most promiscuous gay whore in San Francisco, and that her vagina will leak cum for many years after her death.  Now we know that Lady Gaga has a dick to fuck herself with.  What I want to know is do their respective poons have their own PR agents?

#7 2009-08-08 08:43:18

Please, tell me that you all aren't really that gullible.  Do you all still believe that Elton John was once rushed to the emergency room where they pumped a gallon of semen from his stomach as well?

#8 2009-08-08 10:39:35

Decadence wrote:

Do you all still believe that Elton John was once rushed to the emergency room where they pumped a gallon of semen from his stomach as well?

Of course not!  It was Rod Stewart who had the stomach pumping, and it happened at the same time Richard Gere was having a gerbil removed from his ass!

#9 2009-08-08 18:29:06

AladdinSane wrote:

1. Lady Gaga
2. Britney Spears
3. Kim Kardashian
4. Madonna
5. Victoria Beckham

*Crawls out from under rock*
1. Never heard of her
2. Know who she is
3. Never heard of her
4. Know who she is
5. Never heard of her

Maybe lady Caca just has a Vanessa Del Rio sized clit. 

http://a.imagehost.org/0591/2009_03_30_VanessaDelRio2.jpg

#10 2009-08-09 01:36:02

I think we need to put Orly Taitz and the birthers on this case. We need to see its birth certificate to know for sure.

#11 2009-08-09 08:40:26

I hate her. She appeared out of nowhere, and suddenly she has a popularity few could attain. Not for that alone, but I have actually watched her. She is already a master of 'hiding.' She never really shows her face in videos. Everything is a quick cut. In public, she wears shades that would have put Jackie O to shame. I swear, if asked to give a witness sketch, I'd have no idea what she looks like.

#12 2009-08-09 12:44:13

Pale wrote:

She never really shows her face in videos. Everything is a quick cut.

Not to sound un-kind; But, there's a reason for that, dude.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/31126567/Lady+GaGa+medium_ladygagawithoutmakeup21.jpg

#13 2009-08-10 16:07:30

Big clit, I believe.

http://www.sxxxy.org/lady_gaga_penis.jpg

But, if she is truly a he, s/he's really good at tucking.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/ladygagaheavenREX_450x350.jpg

http://insectstore.com/entertainment/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lady-gaga-penis.jpg

And her dick needs a tampon...

http://flisted.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/lady-gaga-tampon-string-performing-on-stage-pussycat-dolls-daily-mail-uk-tour-tampon-photos-pics-gallery-wallpaper-lady-gaga-lyrics-upskirt-celebrity-nipple-slips-naked-nude-topless-1.jpg?w=420&h=471

#14 2009-08-10 17:15:27

whosasailorthen wrote:

But, if she is truly a he, s/he's really good at tucking.

Wouldn't you be if you had, uh, somewhere to, uh, tuck it?

#15 2009-08-10 19:08:16

Thanks for the definitive dick debunking sailor. Hypothetical scenario: You have to make love to one of High-Street’s favorite divas, or die.  Which would you pick? 

http://a.imagehost.org/0285/lady-gaga-penis.jpg or http://a.imagehost.org/0008/AmyEyesGOFF_468x609.jpg

I’d pick Amy, because she looks like a snuggler.

#16 2009-08-10 19:55:30

phoQ wrote:

I’d pick Amy, because she looks like a snuggler.

I'd pick Gaga, because she looks like she bathes regularly.

#17 2009-08-10 20:42:32

Christ, I'd go celibate first before I would do either of them.

#18 2009-08-11 15:08:45

I would sooner chew off my cock to a bloody stump.

#19 2009-08-11 22:00:07

Get serious. If you could chew on your own cock, would you ever leave the house?

#20 2009-08-11 23:06:15

I see a Karen Carpenter / Wendy O Williams threesome (exhumed) in my future waaaay before I touch those mud sharks.

#21 2009-08-12 00:36:02

karenw wrote:

Get serious. If you could chew on your own cock, would you ever leave the house?

Who says I leave the house?

#22 2009-08-15 18:08:09

Banjo wrote:

I see a Karen Carpenter / Wendy O Williams threesome (exhumed) in my future waaaay before I touch those mud sharks.

Wendy just seems like she would "fuck like a beast", doesn't she?

#23 2009-08-16 01:51:21

Banjo wrote:

Why bother exhuming? Let them do it in the mud. Fitting for all.

#24 2009-08-16 19:57:48

Forget her nethers. If you look even more closely, you'll see that she is actually a mind-control victim used by the Illuminati to brainwash us all!

#25 2009-08-16 20:22:02

karenw wrote:

Forget her nethers. If you look even more closely, you'll see that she is actually a mind-control victim used by the Illuminati to brainwash us all!

The comments are priceless:

You people make me sick. You government stooges, propagating all these ideas about the Illuminati and UFOs and other such nonsense. Nobody be fooled; all of this is government-funded, government-sponsored. What to say comes directly from the top. They’re trying to discredit the whole arena of poking at shadows by filling it with so many apparently crazy people who espouse crazy beliefs that nobody takes ANY of it seriously.

How dare you all. One day your taskmasters will be revealed and you will be treated worse than they are, for your willingness to make up complete fabrications and claim to be on the side of the citizen.

#26 2009-08-16 21:19:27

karenw wrote:

The up-side to a poor economy and resulting rise in un-employment is that we can ex-pect to see many such enter-taining web-sites "popping up" over the next few years.

Last edited by Decadence (2009-08-16 21:19:50)

#27 2009-12-09 10:03:05

Why do I care what she has? If it has a penis, vagina or a combination of both I don't care. Let's assume for a minute that Gaga is 100% woman; are you attracted to her now? I didn't think so. Whatever version of her you are attracted to is disturbing. That thing is heinous no matter how you look at it. It's like Christina Aguilera had a beauty abortion. IRL, I say pretty frequently that music is like a beauty pageant, something is beautiful to someone that nobody else gets. So by practicing what I preach, good luck to you if this thing gets your rocks off. It's a little like impressionist art to me. I just don't get it, and don't care enough about it to ever get it. I am going to go find some Jillian Michaels pictures to wonder about, at least I CAN fap to her.

#28 2009-12-09 10:18:26

RiggerNiche wrote:

Why do I care what she has? If it has a penis, vagina or a combination of both I don't care. Let's assume for a minute that Gaga is 100% woman; are you attracted to her now? I didn't think so. Whatever version of her you are attracted to is disturbing. That thing is heinous no matter how you look at it. It's like Christina Aguilera had a beauty abortion. IRL, I say pretty frequently that music is like a beauty pageant, something is beautiful to someone that nobody else gets. So by practicing what I preach, good luck to you if this thing gets your rocks off. It's a little like impressionist art to me. I just don't get it, and don't care enough about it to ever get it. I am going to go find some Jillian Michaels pictures to wonder about, at least I CAN fap to her.

Love your username, your obvious intelligence, and your ability to spell and punctuate.

Welcome!

#29 2009-12-09 10:36:10

Thanks sofaking, I have lurked here for quite a while, I found this subject to be more than I could just casually observe. I fail to understand lady gaga on any level. Her music is crappy, her looks are way beyond anything remotely attractive and her whole claim to fame is to copypasta Madonna and a few clubscene people. If she is this enigma shrouded in a cloak of sexual identity, I still could give two shits. Am I getting to THAT age in my life? I feel like my parents must have felt when I discovered Weezer. Yeah, they didn't care for them. I do know how hard it is to be original in music, and to still sound good. I can appreciate her success, but that doesn't mean I can wrap my mind around it.

#30 2009-12-09 11:31:18

RiggerNiche wrote:

BEAUTY ABORTION.  HAHA excellent.  I hadn't heard that before.

#31 2009-12-09 12:02:09

I saw part of La GaGa's performance on SNL.  The music is not my cup of tea, but I could see her excellent sense of showmanship and the wonderful rapport she created with her audience.  Yes, comparisons to Madonna are unavoidable; but before Madonna there was Bette Midler (she did awesome stage shows in her day.  I know that's hard to believe today, but she did) and before her there were probably others.

Gags seems to have a tablespoon of talent and a whole shitton of showbiz savvy (much like Madonna, yes).  I applaud her, not because I like her stuff but because when you compare her to the other pop stars out there, you see how much worse it could be.  At least she does it with some intelligence and self-awareness.

#32 2009-12-09 15:48:52

I can't argue with you George. I am the last guy here that will shit on someone's musical taste. I just think this whole gaga hermaphrodite mystery is a total waste of a conspiracy theory. I can subscribe to some pretty stretched out weird hypotheses, but why the insatiable quest for knowledge on this one though? If she has a wang, how does it effect anyone? Seriously, who is attracted to her? An argument on this subject requires giving a shit about the subject, I just want to know why I should care about it. I've heard this going on for quite a while and I am still mystified by the people who care enough to speak about it. Is it that someone is attracted to her BECAUSE she has a dick, or are they attracted to her in spite of the fact she has one? I think that is what the moral of this thread is. I may be off base, and apologize beforehand if it is, but I think that phoQ had the right idea, who would you rather do if you HAD to. Nobody is lining up for either one of those things as far as I can tell.
The Senator from Trapistan yields the remainder of his time.

#33 2009-12-09 16:21:32

I just want to know why I should care about it.

Well, ya got me there.  Why is everyone currently pissing themselves over Tiger Woods' (admittedly EPIC) lack of discretion and good judgment?

Once in a blue moon, I'll wake up craving some nasty glob of fast food, like an Egg McMuffin or Arby's or Burger King--something I'd normally turn my nose up at.  Usually the urge passes, but sometimes the craving will not go away.  It stays with me for days until I finally break down and hit the drive-thru and gobble the nasty horrible delicious whatever-it-happens-to-be. 

I think celebrity "news" is kind of like that.

#34 2009-12-09 16:29:50

George Orr wrote:

I think celebrity "news" is kind of like that.

And, just like that horribly awful mouthful of greasy goodness, it - ultimately - ends up little more than a pile of doo at the bottom of the toilet.

#35 2009-12-09 17:43:47

I can understand the Tiger thing. That's a person that up until the last month has been on a different plane of existence. He has been a superhuman athlete. He routinely did things that I just thought were unreal. On and off the course. He has had to deal with manic highs, and soulcrushing lows. Yet he was consistently mind blowing doing his job. Now all of a sudden he is thrust into a media spotlight and is forced to be human. How he deals with this current situation will quite possibly be how is remembered. I think that even given all this hooplah he is STILL underrated as a golfer. He owns a course when he walks onto it, and is more isolated than Howard Hughes off of it. I for one, am very curious to see how he ultimately handles all of this. I wonder if this is even going to rattle him. I doubt it, but time will tell.

#36 2009-12-09 20:10:41

kim

As far as the whole Tiger Woods thing, give it three months and for the most part his life and career will be back to normal. First of all the only way anyone would really hear about the details of that shit is from magazines and The View. Who watches that shit? Women. Who watches golf? Men. For now he might be under fire and he isn't getting hid Gold Medal for whatever, but it won't be long until he is getting some other deal/money/commercial/STD.

Why is this shit news anyway? I think it has to do with the fact that it is easy for people to follow. Celebrity drama is like a mini series for the general asshole that we all work with/deal with daily. Only news stories that are constantly unfolding with new details are ever the ones that people are interested in, even if it isn't interesting. But, you all knew this anyway.

#37 2009-12-09 21:04:23

This thread is always listed in the Most-read topics for the past week.  Somebody must give a shit about this Oompa-Loompa

http://i.imagehost.org/0546/lady-gaga-penis.jpg

RiggerNiche wrote:

I am the last guy here that will shit on someone's musical taste.

Then I'll go first.  I just heard my first Lady Gaga song last night.  Someone sang one at Karaoke.  It sucked.

#38 2009-12-10 08:38:23

phoQ wrote:

Then I'll go first.  I just heard my first Lady Gaga song last night.  Someone sang one at Karaoke.  It sucked.

http://www.gloubik.info/mason/images/perry-mason3-v.jpg
Your honor, I hardly find that a fair trial. I feel as I am being trolled to defend the gaga. Let me surmise it to say, if you judge anyone's music with someone else singing it, for shame. Karaoke judgement? Oooh lawdy, I think this trial is in Loozyann. Harper Lee, are you hearing this?

#39 2009-12-10 11:58:27

Lady Gaga?? 2 words :Niiiiiiice  Diiiick

#40 2009-12-10 12:00:49

I had gotten this far in life while knowing absolutely nothing about Lady Gaga -- until I read this discussion.

That's one repulsive shemale temptress, but it does open up consensual pretzel twist doublepronging opportunities for closeted male celebrities. I think we've met the next Mrs. Tom Cruise.

#41 2010-02-03 21:29:31

Her sexuality is back (still?) in the news. I caught this pic on the interwebs today:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/430_gagah.jpg

I don't know. This could very well be Marilyn Manson.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#42 2010-02-03 22:17:24

karenw wrote:

Her sexuality is back (still?) in the news. I caught this pic on the interwebs today:

WTF is that thing?

#43 2010-02-03 22:33:29

Emmeran wrote:

karenw wrote:

WTF is that thing?

It's what you get when you cross Ann Coulter, a linebacker, and marshmallow Peeps.

#44 2010-02-03 22:36:05

tojo2000 wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

karenw wrote:

WTF is that thing?

It's what you get when you cross Ann Coulter, a linebacker, and marshmallow Peeps.

Way to ruin marshmallow peeps. Good going, Toj.

Board footer

cruelery.com