#2 2012-10-23 21:36:40

I listened to that live. Hearing that was like hearing a claxon going off right next to my head.

#3 2012-10-23 22:15:54

The "god" that asshole believes in is nothing more than a spoiled brat with anger issues and super powers.  It would be less of a hassle to go straight to Hell rather than spend an eternity trying to stay on the good side of such an irrational being.

#4 2012-10-23 22:23:38

What Fnord said.

#5 2012-10-23 22:51:43

fnord wrote:

The "god" that asshole believes in is nothing more than a spoiled brat with anger issues and super powers.  It would be less of a hassle to go straight to Hell rather than spend an eternity trying to stay on the good side of such an irrational being.

That's the part that these good little Christian boys and girls don't even begin to fathom.  If their god is truly the psychopath they say he is, what do they think he'll do to them?  Could you see a heaven where everybody is ducking for cover and hiding curled up in the fetal position afraid because god is on another rant and he's looking to tear some of them a new (spiritual) asshole?

#6 2012-10-24 00:04:46

Baywolfe wrote:

Could you see a heaven where everybody is ducking for cover and hiding curled up in the fetal position afraid because god is on another rant and he's looking to tear some of them a new (spiritual) asshole?

Nah, they're probably too busy frying and trying to emigrate to hell

#7 2012-10-24 01:51:37

Sounds like logic right out of Friday the thirteenth century.

#8 2012-10-24 07:26:28

Once you have classified half of the population as "Those smelly things that manufacture more believers" you can be inclined to treat them with less than respect.

#9 2012-10-24 14:08:18

I'm in agreement with the repubicans on this one, but replace the word "God" with "Nature." Nature is fond of rape, if one judges by its prevalence amongst the kingdom animalia. Our momentary delusion that "rape is bad" makes no sense at all in the face of the overwhelming evidence. Rape, my friends, is a natural way to spread your sperm - bless the little fellows. If the repubes win your election, perhaps High-Street should market a Repubican Rape Kit (I'm assuming that repubican women enjoy being raped more than democrunt gals). I'm not sure what all I'd put in there, but certainly:

A nice soft rope
A ball-gag
A blindfold
A collapsible spreader-bar
Benzodiazapine (Roofies make it easier on everybody)
Plastic cable ties (11" multi-coloured should do the trick for all but the fattest, strongest victims)
Lube (she'll thank you for it!)
Some small gauge tubing to break the vacuum-lock if she goes into vaginismus
A bible, and maybe some Chick tracts
A thank-you note for not aborting your baby
A gift of tiny clothing - pink and blue for either eventuality
A small frame for a signed photo of yourself (so your kid will know who his daddy is)
Five bucks (she might need a drink when she wakes up)

#10 2012-10-24 16:27:28

That fuckin' guy.  I've basically come to believe that most republican males on the national stage are pro-rape, formerly pro-rape, or at least ambivalent.  Unless, of course, it's "legitimate rape."  Whatever the fuck that is.

#11 2012-10-24 16:35:30

ah Rape.  What a lovely subject these days when a woman can change her mind halfway through consensual sex and have you jailed (and I don't mean "wrong hole" kind of halfway through).

The right-wing have over-played the "Pro-Life" concept so far that this is where we are, makes one desire to vote with his feet and spend a couple of decades in Bavaria or even Ireland.

Fucking fundamentalist, they won't be happy until we're all dead...

#12 2012-10-24 18:21:10

Emmeran wrote:

ah Rape.

no. please.

#13 2012-10-24 18:33:18

Being gay is wonderful!  Outside of prison, rape is rare because it isn't necessary in order to get laid if you're halfway presentable!

#14 2012-10-24 18:47:33

fnord wrote:

Being gay is wonderful!  Outside of prison, rape is rare because it isn't necessary in order to get laid if you're halfway presentable!

I've wondered about that.  They say rape isn't about sex. It's about domination, anger, and other fucked up emotions.  There really aren't that many rapists per capita and I would bet that there are just as many angry dominating homosexuals as their are hetero ones.  I would also speculate that homosexual rape goes unreported much more often than does hetero rape.  Any thoughts on that?

#15 2012-10-24 18:54:24

phreddy wrote:

I've wondered about that.  They say rape isn't about sex. It's about domination, anger, and other fucked up emotions.  There really aren't that many rapists per capita and I would bet that there are just as many angry dominating homosexuals as their are hetero ones.  I would also speculate that homosexual rape goes unreported much more often than does hetero rape.  Any thoughts on that?

Damn dude - you are really playing the closet fundamentalist now...    ...we had absolutely no idea you harbored a submissive rape fantasy.

What's next, airport bathrooms?

#16 2012-10-28 08:44:57

Supreme Court releases alleged rapist because victim did not fight back enough.

Shit, we haven't impeached anybody for years now! How about starting with Scalia and Uncle Thomas?

#17 2012-10-28 13:41:03

Tall Paul wrote:

Shit, we haven't impeached anybody for years now! How about starting with Scalia and Uncle Thomas?

that ruling has been overturned by the Connecticut Supreme Court

Umm... not to be picky, but the last time I looked Scalia and Uncle Tom were working for the US Supremes, not Connecticut.

#19 2012-10-28 17:53:06

This whole argument has been tainted over the years by the usual PC bullshit, which wishes to bludgeon plastics into steel and Einstein into Moses, much to the detriment of discourse, civility and logic. In my wildly speculative opinion there is a difference between rape and the stealing of innocence. Sweetness should be left to abide; sourness or preternatural female-foulness should be treated as an invitation to strip, spread and sweeten with the magical froth of fruition. Still, and I stress this, some cunts are not all cunts, and should not serve as the basis for broad legislation. My inner caveman, one of my more blunt and guileless personalities, assures me that some cunts deserve to be raped, and that some cunts beg to be raped, but that most cunts are sweet and sacred, and should be put back on the pedastal from whence they came.

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2012-10-28 17:53:44)

#20 2012-10-28 19:31:38

whosasailorthen wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Umm... not to be picky, but the last time I looked Scalia and Uncle Tom were working for the US Supremes, not Connecticut.

You're right, my mistake, but are you saying it's a bad idea anyway?

#21 2012-10-28 19:55:00

Tall Paul wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

You're right, my mistake, but are you saying it's a bad idea anyway?

No, just make sure your gun for this one is pointed in the right direction.

#22 2012-10-28 20:21:49

whosasailorthen wrote:

...  just make sure your gun for this one is pointed in the right direction.

I wonder who should be armed around here.

#23 2012-11-05 07:19:00

Last edited by peter9091 (2012-11-05 07:20:00)

#24 2012-11-05 11:07:21

Nice 1st post Peter.

#25 2012-11-05 17:41:10

I can't disagree with Peter.

#26 2012-11-05 19:07:04

How about Peter, Paul, and Kitty read the constitutional standard for impeachment.  Making rulings which give you heartburn does not rise to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors".

If you want to impeach someone, how about we take Obama out for refusing to send military aid to our ambassador and the others pinned down in Benghazi because it would mean admitting we still have a problem with al qaeda, even after he personally killed Bin Laden.

Edit:  Oh wait, that's what we are doing tomorrow.

Last edited by phreddy (2012-11-05 19:07:53)

#27 2012-11-05 19:59:27

phreddy wrote:

How about Peter, Paul, and Kitty read the constitutional standard for impeachment.  Making rulings which give you heartburn does not rise to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors".

If you want to impeach someone, how about we take Obama out for refusing to send military aid to our ambassador and the others pinned down in Benghazi because it would mean admitting we still have a problem with al qaeda, even after he personally killed Bin Laden.

Damn Phred - how about we take out your buddy Boner for cutting off funding for security at our Embassies?  What the hell did you expect to happen when you de-fund security??  Were Obama and Clinton supposed to take their old asses down there to reinforce the security detail?  And what do you propose to do with the regional security commander who gave the "stand by" order.

And why weren't you there to drive the Marine Strike team from the Benghazi airport to the Consulate??

So many questions without answers, please Mr. MondayMorningQB, tell us how you would have done it.

#28 2012-11-05 20:49:55

phreddy wrote:

How about we take Bush, Rumsfeld, and Cheney out for putting hundreds of thousands of American soldiers in harm's way in Iraq in a movie which did little more than leave a couple thousand US soldiers dead, thousands more maimed, kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, and rake in huge profits for Bush and Cheney's butt-pals? All on the basis of faulty, fully discredited "intelligence"?

#29 2012-11-05 21:08:31

Hey Phred - What ever happened to "No more Vietnams"?

#30 2012-11-05 21:29:06

Careful Pweddy, you angered "The Butcher"

#31 2012-11-05 23:33:28

Taint wrote:

butt-pals?

Heh-heh!  Taint mentioned "butt-pals"!!

#32 2012-11-06 01:00:24

phreddy wrote:

How about Peter, Paul, and Kitty read the constitutional standard for impeachment. Making rulings which give you heartburn does not rise to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors".

Oh, you mean like lying about a blowjob so your wife won't find out? Or do you mean like twisting a special prosecutor's brief to investigate a money-losing land deal out of shape to gather information about a blowjob? You'll have to explain things a bit more, Phred, especially why you think impeaching Obama based on Fox New's Benghazi bullshit is a better idea than putting the Bush v. Gore/Citizens United crew out to pasture.

Last edited by Tall Paul (2012-11-06 01:08:04)

#33 2012-11-06 14:25:00

Taint wrote:

phreddy wrote:

How about we take Bush, Rumsfeld, and Cheney out for putting hundreds of thousands of American soldiers in harm's way in Iraq in a movie which did little more than leave a couple thousand US soldiers dead, thousands more maimed, kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, and rake in huge profits for Bush and Cheney's butt-pals? All on the basis of faulty, fully discredited "intelligence"?

Did I miss something, or aren't we still waging that war?  Oh, I forgot, Obama claimed victory and his butt-buddies in the press are pretending it's over.  And, of course, Afghanistan is the "right war" because we're still there.  One more day and this idiot is a lame duck.

#34 2012-11-06 20:34:11

phreddy wrote:

Did I miss something, or aren't we still waging that war?  Oh, I forgot, Obama claimed victory and his butt-buddies in the press are pretending it's over.  And, of course, Afghanistan is the "right war" because we're still there.  One more day and this idiot is a lame duck.

Heh-heh!  Phredd mentioned "butt-buddies"!!

#35 2012-11-09 19:58:27

phreddy wrote:

One more day and this idiot is a lame duck.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/18_haahaa.jpg

(click da pic for more)

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#36 2012-11-09 20:20:32

George Orr wrote:

(click da pic for more)

Gotta get up pret-ty late in the morning to beat me...  Four minutes. Hatwear optional.

White People Mourning Romney

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#37 2012-11-09 20:27:48

hat of a hat of a hat.

What's interesting, though, is the degree of the shock at the loss. NPR did this really interesting story about the lead-up to the election and how those who wished could simply not be exposed to any information suggesting that the president would get re-elected--what we're seeing in those pictures are a bunch of people who never even saw this coming.

The other interesting thing is the number of posts there equating this with the death of America. I have no theory about this hysteria, but it's a pattern. Mandate health insurance the same way we've mandated auto insurance for years? That's communism. He's raised taxes significantly less than Reagan, but Obama is the TAX MONSTER. Passed or suggested exactly zero laws about more gun control--HE'S COMING TO TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY OH SHI-

#38 2012-11-09 20:56:28

ah297900 wrote:

Passed or suggested exactly zero laws about more gun control--HE'S COMING TO TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY OH SHI-

All the rest is just the usual BS--a bit more hyperbolic this cycle, I admit--but the gun thing has always perplexed me.  A vocal segment of the nutbag right has been banging that drum since 2008, and a number of people seem to believe in it with unshakable conviction.  Where did this notion come from, and why does it still have legs?

#39 2012-11-09 21:01:31

George Orr wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

Passed or suggested exactly zero laws about more gun control--HE'S COMING TO TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY OH SHI-

All the rest is just the usual BS--a bit more hyperbolic this cycle, I admit--but the gun thing has always perplexed me.  A vocal segment of the nutbag right has been banging that drum since 2008, and a number of people seem to believe in it with unshakable conviction.  Where did this notion come from, and why does it still have legs?

Unfortunately they've been banging that NRA drum since the '80s (as far back as I go), stupid fucks can't take YES for an answer.

Last edited by Emmeran (2012-11-09 21:01:46)

#40 2012-11-09 23:22:23

I also wonder what the reaction would be if Obama instituted daylight savings time, publicly held national parks, or mandatory vehicle registration. APOCALYPSE ON BULLSHIT MOUNTAIN--hide all babby: federal takeover of your cars and obummer just socialized time itself.

Last edited by ah297900 (2012-11-09 23:24:46)

#41 2012-11-10 02:44:42

Emmeran wrote:

George Orr wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

Unfortunately they've been banging that NRA drum since the '80s (as far back as I go), stupid fucks can't take YES for an answer.

Yeah, these days the NRA seems to mostly exist,  to ensure that the NRA exists. I hear that in the old days they were a decent organization, promoting hunter safety and responsible gun ownership. When I had a membership for one year in the 80s, they mostly begged for money. There were a few parts of their magazine that was interesting though.
Back to the election: I was to take possession of a new Remington 870 Tactical on election day. When the dealer called the feds, they put the sale on hold. It took two more days before they would allow him to release the gun to me. The reason given, according to them, this election day had the most gun sales in recorded history and they were swamped*. Of course I heard it second hand, and they probably have kept records on this only as long as they have been doing the background checks, but still, what does that say about these citizens if true? 

*Or maybe that's what they told him to say, so as not to alert me that I'm on a list somewhere.

#42 2012-11-10 09:12:12

What's the deal? Are you preparing for some kind of massive disaster where you erroneously assume your best friend's wife is dead, start banging his wife, and then go straight Lord of the Flies on everybody only to be killed by said best friend?

Board footer

cruelery.com